story 10

Dear diary,

        I met Brent smith and the boys of shinedown today. They are the absolute sweetest gentlemen that I have ever met. It all started a few days ago when I went to the Shinedown concert. I had bought a meet and greet pass a while before the concert and it was so worth the price. When it was almost time for the meet and greet I left my house and all and then I got there right on time. I get in line pretty close to the front but Still behind quite a bit of people. Soon I got to the front of the line. Jake opened the door to let me in and he walked me into the room with all of the guys. The minute I entered my heart nearly imploded I actually was meeting them in person. Jake let us know we had a few minutes for me to get things signed and figure out how to pose. The signing came pretty quickly, when we had to begin to figure out our pose we got lost talking. 
"Hey Brent, do you mind taking the picture without the hat. If not that's totally fine though."

"Yeah sure no problem." He takes it hat off and runs his fingers through his hair.

"Wow, it sure is getting long."

"Yeah, doesn't he look hot?" Zach cuts in. We both looked at Zach.

"Yeah, it's kinda starting to drive me crazy though."

"Your not gonna cut it?"

"Well, I will eventually, my son just wanted to see me with long hair again and I needed another change."

"cool"

"I'm gonna plan on donating it once it gets pretty long for a little kid that needs it. I mean it's just hair, it's not all that big of a deal to me."

"Aww. That's so sweet." I said

When the other guys heard about it they decided they knew what kind of photo pose we should do. We placed Brent in the middle and Zach told everyone to hold a lock of Brent's hair. Oh my God his hair is so soft and beautiful. We also got a nice picture of us all smiling as well. I only got to spend a few minutes with them but it was an amazing experience.

---------------------------------------------------------

Dear Diary,

Brent did it. He actually did it. He cut his hair. Again. He is just a beautiful human being and he ha such a kind heart. The little girl receiving his hair is very lucky. I can't even wait for him to come back to Medford. Until next time.