Story 3

You walk into the aisle of a supermarket and see someone with an awesome T-shirt. A Shinedown T-shirt. You walk over to the lady and say.
"I love your shirt!"
"You know who Shinedown is?"
"Yeah. They are the best band ever."
"I'll try listening to them sometime if you say they're that good."
"Wait you don't know who they are, but your wearing their shirt?"
"Well my neighbor gave it to me, he said they had a ton of extras from their last concert. So he gave me one."
"Wait, so are you saying your neighbor is Brent Smith." You say knowing he's the only one in Shinedown living in California.
"Yeah, he's pretty sweet. Maybe since your a big fan maybe I could take you to meet him sometime."
"Oh, my God, you would seriously do that for someone you just met."
"Sure, why not, you seem pretty nice."
"Wow thanks, you are so awesome."
You comment smiling from ear to ear
"No problem here I'll give you my phone number and I can text or call when you could come see him." She writes her number down on a slip of paper and hands it to you.
After you check out and start walking home. You notice she was a few paces behind you so you slow down and begin walking next to her.
"Hey, you walking home?"
"Yeah it's not all that far."
"Me neither. Mind if I walk with ya?"
"Sure."
"How is it to have a rockstar as a neighbor?"
"Its pretty cool. I mean he's apparently not super famous but he's pretty nice and laid back."
"Yeah?"
"Yeah. And it's so crazy how I've seen him walk out of his house looking like a completely different person. Like I've seen him with long hair a beard and wearing sweats and I've seen him clean cut with glasses and a suit and tie."
"Yeah and I don't now if you'll believe this but one time he had bright red hair"
"I can believe that, but wow red?"
"Yeah it was a pretty long time ago."
"That makes sense." She tells you. "How about I invite you over for dinner and we can also invite Brent."
"That is an awesome idea. Thank you so much, you have no idea how much this means to me." You say super excited.
  "I'm Meghan by the way" she says holding out her hand.
  "(your name)."
  "Nice to meet you."
  "You too." You respond
  "Cool, how about you can come over around 5:30 and I'll stop by Brents house and ask if he wants to cone over for dinner."
  "Sounds great do you need me to bring anything?"
  "You don't have to but you can if you want I have a roast cooking so we can have that if that's alright."
  "Great with me."
  "Cool, I'll see you later, thanks." You say turning onto your street.

Meghan's point of view:
I walk down the street a little ways and I walk inside my house to set down my groceries. Then I check my pot roast and then I start walking over to Brent's house.
  I ring the door bell and he answers the door greeting me wearing a tank top and shorts and his beautiful short hair.
  "Hey what's up, I haven't seen you lately" I start.
  "Yeah I've been on tour and I got home a couple days ago so that might be why." He says with a chuckle.
  "So I was wondering if you'd like to come over for dinner at my house with me and my friend who wanted  to meet you."
   "That sounds awesome, I'd love to meet them, I need to do my workout for today then I can get cleaned up, when would I need to be over."
  "We were thinking maybe around 5:30 to 6 if you're cool with that."
  "Cool I'll be over around then, do I need to bring anything?"
  "Nah, don't worry about it, well see ya then."
  "See ya later." He says as he closes the door and I walk down the porch steps and he's dover to the house to prepare for company.

Your point of view:

You get home and get ready to head over to Meghan's house in an hour and a half. You make a batch of chocolate chip cookies to bring over. By the time you finish it only took a couple minutes for Meghan to call and let you know it was a good time to come over, and also the address of her house to get there.
You hop in the car being careful with your cookies and drive to her house.
You arrive and walk into her beautiful home and offer her the cookies which she sets on the counter top.
  "Brent will be here soon, can I get you anything?" Meghan asks.
  "No I'm all good."
Both if you sit in the living room getting to know each other until Brent arrives.
  Meghan walks over to get the door for him and you follow. She opens the door and Brent is outside freshly showered and dress in nice clothes. He smiles at both of you and hold out his hand for you to shake it.
You shake his hand and says
  "I'm Brent, I heard you were a fan so I brought you a signed T-shirt, it's not all that fancy but I though you might like it."
  "I love it. Thank you." You say gently taking it from him as he hands it to you.
  "Okay then, do you guys want some dinner."
  "Sure" you and Brent say in unison. You and Brent follow Meghan into the kitchen to get some food. Once everyone gets their dinner all of you sit down and begin to eat.
  "I'm sorry, I didn't ask you your name." Brent begins.
  "Oh yeah, I'm (your name)"
  "Nice to meet you, I'm guessing you know my name." He winks. Both of you laugh. Then silence strikes again for a minute or so. Then Meghan pitches in and says,
  "If you don't mind Brent, is it alright if I ask, what's with your desire to constantly look different?
  "Yeah, I don't mind answering most questions, but yeah I like to change the way I look, because of how I've changed inside as a person, and it's always good to step outside your comfort zone." Brent answers.
  "That is a great point, I'll need to remember that." You answer. He smiles, a beautiful smile. During the time at dinner you and Brent talked and you both learned a lot about each other.