Deadpool

The scream that reached the mercenaries ears was one of the most terrifying either had ever taken witness to. Neither could see what was going on but where both confident that they didn't want to.

Brendan was screeching, screaming incoherent please for the arachnid to stop. Please that weren't given notice.

"Peter!" Wade called out, trying to maneuver down the fire escape as quickly as he would be allowed. He knew Peter was causing the destruction that was making the other male scream. He just didn't know how he was supposed to possibly stop it. He didn't even know what exactly Peter was doing.

Ryan was on a role. Determined to get where the spider had dragged Brendan. The first fire escape was too close for someone to get to them meaning the Hero had effectively dropped over the edge, hauling Brendan with him to a lower level between the two people running towards him. Whatever the spider had planned he expected to be finished with it before either he or Deadpool managed to get to him.

The sounds of his boy friend's tortured screams drove Brendan faster, adrenaline pumping through his veins making him feel like he was in fire as he charged up the floors. He was so close, yet so far.

"Please, please don't. I'm sorry I don't understand." Brendan cried, unable to scream anymore. Spider-Man had let up on his brutality of crushing his body with much stronger punches then Brendan's body could strain under much longer. Instead claw sharp nails where digging into his flesh now as the Spider flared down at him. Brendan could read anything on the spiders mask, couldn't fathom why he deserved this, couldn't find what he'd done wrong. He knew Peter didn't like him but he'd never imagined.

"Stop lying!" Peter snapped, the masking being pulled off.

Brendan's eyes impossibly widened more as a new wave of fear coursed through his as the Spider lunged at him, this time with a new display of torture he knew he wouldn't survive.

"Ryan!" Was the last thing he managed to scream out before it was cut short by the feeling of venom burning through his blood from its point of entrance.

Wade was the first to get the scene, immediately grabbing Peter from behind and yanking him away by the waist, turning him around and away from Brendan. "Peter!" Wade snapped, completely drawing the arachnids attention to the man in front of him.

The disturbing, horrifically angry expression that was Peter's face fell away as he met Wade's eyes. The younger stared up at him in shock for a long ten seconds before taking in a shaky breath as water began to prick at Peter eyes.
"I'm sorry." Peter whispered up to him
Wade could see the tears collecting on the brim of Peter's eyes, the sudden shift in mood almost alarming.

Wade was still holding Peter back at arms length by his waist, as he stared down at the maskless hero crying up to him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Peter continued to blubber, shaking his head as he tried to reach up to Wade, hands pleading to touch. He was begging for contact. Wishing for Wade's acceptance. Wanting to he held.

Wade pulled Peter to his chest where Peter instantly grabbed hold of his katana straps, holding on tightly as he continued to sob. "No you're mine. Mine. I'm sorry."

Wade held Peter tightly against him as he turned to look over his shoulder at Brendan. His eyes traced over the body only once before he quickly turned away to bury his masked nose in Peter's messy hair. "It's okay." He whispered, his voice betraying that he didn't know if it would be. "It's okay."