His Mark On Me: Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

"He's a fool."

"That is true." My cell phone rang and I smiled looking at the caller id. MySean had said he would call, I excused myself and went onto Reids bath room to answer it.

"Hello." 

"Hello Beautiful." 

"Who's this?" I tried to sound like i didn't know who he was. 

"Damn, you forgot a nigga already." 

"Hi MySean." I had a big smile on my face.

"So what are you doing?

"Studying with a friend. Why? "

"Can i take you out to dinner tonight?

"Are you asking me out on a date?." I was grinning  

"That depends. Are you saying yes? "

I thought about it for a minute and than finally said yes. He wanted to pick me up but I know my folks world flip out that I was seeing a human. Not only was that the problem, we lived on Dark Moon Pack territory.  The moment he would step foot on this land Alpha Jaiden would know. So I lied and made up an excuse and told him I was already going to be out and I would meet him at the restaurant.

Walking back into Reid's room he gave me a questioned look. I was not stupid, him being a werewolf with excellent hearing I knew he heard my whole conversation.  

"Just say it Reid?" I crossed my arms over my chest. 

"A human Ebony are you serious?"

"I like him and for some reason he likes me too."

"Ebony you have a mate."

"I have no mate, so this is my shot at love."

He stood from his desk and walked over to me, he had a serious look on his face. "That is until you shift in front of him and almost kill him, or he runs away from you in fear."  

"Screw you Reid." I grabbed my bag, he had hurt my feelings. 

"I just don't want you to get hurt, that's all." He wrapped his arms around me and i fell into his chest. He felt so warm and smelled so good, Sianna would've been a lucky woman. Leaning my head back i looked into his eyes and smiled. He kissed my forehead and rested his chin on the top of my head. "Promise you'll be back tomorrow."

"I promise, see you tomorrow." I kissed his cheek and walked out of his embrace.

 ~~~~~~~

I was nervous walking into the restaurant, i must've changed like four times before settling on a simple short black strapless maxi dress that stopped above my knees and a pair of open toe black wedges. I kept my accessories to simple Gold hoop earrings and necklace. I spotted MySean sitting at a table in the back. He was as hot as i had remembered, when he saw me he stood and met me half way. 

"How's it going beautiful?" He had a big smile on his face as he gave me a hug and pulled out my chair.

"It's ok, how are you?" 

"I'm doing damn good now." We both started laughing, he was looking at me like it he did the first time we met. 

"So what's good here." I picked up my menu breaking our eye contact.

Taking my menu out of my hand MySean called my name. "Ebony." I looked up at him. "I wasn't done looking into those beautiful eyes." 

"Well how long are you going to look? Cause i'm starving." I made my eyes wider and leaned in closer to give him a better look.