The Gods and The Demons

Third pov

After the party Luna had stayed over with the briefs and with the permission from Lord beerus she can stay for a week so everyone can show her new things like foods and shopping malls and such but hearing this made goten go along with this and stayed over to, asking his mother if he can stay over to quote on quote "hang out with trunks" when really he was only wanting to hang out with Luna mostly so he got his permission and was able to stay Now at the moment trunks was showing Luna around capsule crop showing her all the cool things his mother had made and even giving her some lectures on it which made Luna interested in what he was saying "hey trunks..besides this building full of wonders..is the whole world full of these things too or no?" the female saiyan titled her head to the side and waited for his response "in some parts of the world yes actually if they can afford or even create this kind of technology" trunks answered as he was starting to stare at Luna getting lost in her eyes then he shook his head and cough continuing on with the small tour "would you like to know where your room is Luna?" the female nodded happily and grinned which caused trunks to blush slightly and starts to lead her toward her room which only took 8 minutes and during those 8 minutes they bumped into goten who was wonders the place looking for Luna "oh hey! I finally found you guys!" trunks held his hand up happy to see goten but the black haired male dashed past him and hugged Luna "it's only been a couple hours since I seen you Luna but after our short goodbye I just couldn't resist! Thankfully I got to see you again!" Luna blushed a bit and nervously hugged back the male "h-hai it's nice to see you too goten!" trunks growled feeling a bit nip picky and overprotective of Luna but he felt pissed off because of what goten just did to him "hey goten that was pretty cold!! The hell!" he said practically shouting at him as goten just stood there and smiled as he wrapped his arm around Luna "as sorry man...I don't see ya there I was too focused on Luna that I flew right past ya!" he said rubbing his head nervously as Luna looked the other direction trying to hide her blush that appeared on her face.

~time skip~

After a while showing Luna around the house and having dinner with goten included Luna felt right at home it was getting late and all three of them went off to their rooms luckily their rooms were pretty close to one another "good night boys! See ya in the morning!" the female then smiled cutely and blew a kiss at the two and walked in her room and shut the door behind her "did she just..." goten then stared at the door in awe "I think she did goten.." the two saiyans blushed madly and quickly ran into their rooms and slammed the door shut and breathing heavily and start to well fanboy see as their crush blew a kiss at the two.

Luna's pov.

I walked into the room it was nice and big full of wonders too and also this thing called a tv that trunks had told me about so I watched a little bit of that and eventually turned off and fell straight to sleep but as I was sleeping I was..dreaming it was pitch black..I called out for help feeling scared and nervous "dad! Uncle whis! Trunks! Goten! Anyone!" I kept calling out but no answer
Then I felt a pair of eyes looking at me watching my every move so I looked behind myself and saw nothing and called out once more "who's there! Show yourself!" I demanded then it was becoming bright again I thought I was waking up but I was mistaken I started to see crystals forming around me then I headed towards one of them and touched but it seemed to have shattered once I did "what is this place..wait is that.." I flew towards one of the crystals only to see what was assumed to be a vision I saw myself but evil "tch..you all are weaklings even you father who couldn't even have the courage to face your own daughter! I'll destroy this world and many others!! Haha!!" I saw goten, trunks, my dad, and goku along with the other z fighters putting up a fight but they all looked so beat except for father who only was tired out "demigra should I put an end to them my Lord?" the tall figure nodded and I obeyed and I did my ultimate attack the sphere of destruction I was laughing so evilly I had no care nor mercy for anyone I wasn't me, I then had both my hands covering my mouth to keep me from screaming and crying out loud then my eyes were filling with tears as I watched myself kill everyone and father looking so depressed along with uncle whis.

Third pov.

A dark figure started to form behind Luna and laughed evilly "so my dear...how do you like the future hm? Isn't wonderful.." he said talking in her ear which made Luna shake in fear and nodded no for she had nothing to say to this thing that was behind her, the figure chuckled and puts a hand under her chin to lift her up so she can face the person "why hello there little one...it is finally nice to meet you.." he cooed trying to sound gentle but this only caused Luna to shake and put her hands down as her mouth was wide open trying to find the right words to response to this man "who...who are you..why are you...showing me this.." she asked shaking even more as tears started to roll down her cheeks "the name is demigra..why I'm showing you this well..its simple..your gonna be my little servant...soon enojgh.." the figure disappeared and everything went black the dream was a nightmare and in the real world Luna was gripping the bed sheets and screaming kicking and squirming around desperately hoping someone had heard her she then kept shouting "no no! No!! Get away from me!!" then from next door goten and trunks quickly got up and went to go see what all the ruckus was so they both bashed through their doors at the same time and looked at one another "you heard that scream to right trunks..." goten said sounding serious for once and trunks nodded "sure did..lets go check it out" then they both were now standing in front of luna's door and hearing her say "get the hell away from me you monster!!" that's when both the males kicked the door down and ran to Luna "luna! Luna!!" they both shouted "goten turn on the lights!" goten nodded and went to lamp that was next to bed and turned it on as trunks was shaking Luna which eventually got her up in a sweat her whole body was shaking and tears filled her eyes "trunks....goten.." she then hugged trunks tightly and cried on his shoulders mumbling something then goten went on the bed and hugged Luna from behind and they both said "don't worry Luna were here..." and comforted her as much as they can.
After that whole thing Luna explained to them what happened but of course it seemed to be a weird dream so they told her not to worry about it but to them they felt like they should report it to beerus and whis "Luna don't worry about it..ok? How about we spend the night with you is that better?" goten said sounding a bit worried and trunks chuckled in agreement "yeah what goten said we'll stay with ya and protect ya..does that sound ok if we stay with you?" Luna looked up at the both of them and wiped her tears away with her arm and smiled shyly "yeah...I would like that...thank you"  then all three of them were laying in bed trunks on one side and goten on the other and Luna in the middle and all three of them fell asleep especially Luna who slept better then before

*extended ending*

The demon chuckled as he clenched his hand into a fist drawing blood and laughed evilly "my plan is working perfectly....who know Luna was such an innocent little thing..it'll be so much more fun seeing her kill the ones she loves haha haha!!!" demigra smirked insanely as he looked at the orb in his staff only to see Luna cuddled up between trunks and goten "can those boys really protect her from me...tch...I think not.."
-
-
-
Alright yall hope you guys like this chapter honestly this one is my favorite so far omg my heart RIP NEXT CHAPTER IS
Demigra I heard of that name from somewhere.
WANT MORE OF THIS LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS AND STAY TUNED!!