New people new friends

Luna's pov
It wasn't long before we landed on earth I stayed behind whis cause of my shy nature around people my farther was relaxing by the pool without anyone noticing him then I saw vegeta running around like a wild man then he stared right at my farther and bowed "why hello prince vegeta it's been 2 years since I have seen you." "Why yes my lord but why are you here so early my lord." Vegeta said sounding nervous "if you would bring everyone here I would like them to meet someone." Beerus said smirking then vegeta shouted for everyone to come then there was a whole group of people standing there looking at beerus "now if your all wondering why I am here early it is because I have brought someone here." He said nicely "now Luna would you come here please." He said looking at me with trusting eyes then I walked out from behind whis and walked up to the group of people and bowed "hello my name is Luna its is nice to meet you all." I said nicely then beerus spoke "this is my daughter Luna if your wondering she is here to visit not to destroy unless something makes me or her angry or annoyed.." Beerus said growling a bit getting overprotective of me but I just stood there tiling my head and grinning happily "don't worry father I will be fine plus I trust these people hehe they should be fine right?."
3rd pov
Luna had then walked around admiring the nature and what the planet had to offer she smelled all the delicious food making her mouth water Luna even got to play with a little girl named pan "hey Luna! Wanna play with me?" At first Luna didn't know what playing meant "uh sure pan! What is that you want to play!" Pan tagged Luna and ran away "let's play tag! Oh and by the way your it!! Haha!" Luna smiled and ran after the child but then something caught her attention she saw two boys one with lavender hair and one with just plain black hair  then the two boys looked in the direction of Luna's and stared at her then she blushed slightly getting embarrassed thinking she had did something wrong "u-uh h-hiya...my names Luna..." She said nervously shaking ever so slightly feeling shy since she had never talked to other people before "uh hiya..my names trunks.." The boy with lavender stated as he walked towards her "that's my friend goten over ther- wait...where is he?.." Trunks said looking around trying to see where his friend had gone.
Luna's pov
As trunks was looking for his friend I felt someone's hand on mine and as usual I felt a bit shy and started to blush I looked to my left and saw the boy with black hair "u-uh......hehe...what are you doing?" I asked sounding a bit nervous "oh me? Oh I'm just greeting you hehe my names goten!" (Just to be clear trunks and goten are 15 so is Luna so relax)
"O-oh h-hi g-goten it's a pleasure to meet you!" I felt calm yet nervous about this male he seems to have a kind what of a flirty nature then he picked up my hand and gave it a kiss which made my face turn as red as a tomato "w-what was that for!" I shouted at him then I quickly moved my hand away and was staring at where he had kissed it then looked back up only to see him smirking "oh I see..nobody has ever done that before to you huh? That's surprisin-"
Third person view
The lavender haired male was furious watching goten kiss Luna's hand just made him so upset that he walked over and pushed goten away "hey Luna are you ok?" He asked the female, and the young female replied "yeah I'm fine thanks trunks but there was no need for such hostility" she said laughing nervously. The God of destruction twitched slightly in anger seeing the young Saiyan goten kiss his own daughters hand he was about to even attack but whis sighed and patted beerus's shoulder "now now there's no need for that beerus, they're only kids and are probably complimenting Luna on her beauty" the god of destruction calmed down and nodded but was still keeping a close eye on them "hmph I'll let this one slide for now..I'm just worried for her that's all.." He said in an angry tone. Goku and the others were surprised on how much beerus cared for Luna.
-flash back into the past~
Luna was abandoned as a baby and was left on one of the planets beerus was going to destroy but luckily whis saved her and asked beerus if he would allow her to live, seeing as she was still a baby beerus has promised whis to look after her, after all it is considered trainings after all gods do need to have responsibility so this was the perfect way for the both of them to learn but oh boy did they have a workout taking care of Luna. At first when things were getting tough beerus was about to kill Luna for being annoying but when looking at the baby he thought 'killing this child...as annoying as she is..I feel very connected with her how strange...' Whis was looking away as beerus was charging his ki. "Lord beerus..is this the right thing to be doin-" whis looked back and saw beerus holding baby Luna in his arms "I made up my mind whis..I'll care for this annoying child I'll raise her as if she were my own..it's the least I could do since I did blow up her planet and probably her parents as well.." Whis smiled and nodded "of course lord beerus..now then since it's almost lunchtime I'll get her bottle ready and some food for you as well my lord after all..a god needs to eat, especially when he's taking care of a child" Whis walked away heading towards the kitchen getting Luna's bottle and a plate full of food for lord beerus.
   The god of destruction smiled and held the baby up, hearing her laugh made beerus chuckle just a bit "I promise I won't let anything happen to you..I swear it..even if it means risking my own life for you.." Later on beerus and whis realized that she didn't have a name so while eating and discussing on many female names beerus picked one "how about Luna...well whis what do you think?" Whis chuckled and held baby Luna and started examining her then smiled "yes Luna is a perfect name for this child plus she looks so beautiful and deserves a beautiful name" beerus nodded in agreement "fine Luna it is.."
-back to the present timeline!-
Third person view
     The two male saiyans were fighting over how Luna should be treated and not be treated "look goten you can't just go up to her and kiss her hand like that you gotta be respectful!" Trunks said clenching his fist and goten growled "hey who said you could boss me around I was only giving her a nice welcoming gift and a nice compliment there's no harm in that!" The black haired Saiyan said growling once more "but what if she doesn't like it if you kiss her hand I mean she hasn't seen earth before she hasn't seen you before nor I so in a logical reasoning Luna would obviously feel uncomfortable having a stranger she barely knows kiss her hand!" Even after that the conflict between the two boys were still going at it. then the goddess smiled and walked up to the two boys separated them and smiled "come on now there's no need to fight it's fine really! Please don't fight..cause if you fight I'll make sure to end it and we all wouldn't want that would we?" Luna said smiling innocently and both boys stopped fighting immediately and was scared for their lives, the way Luna had said her sentence made both boys have goosebumps "y-yes ma'am!!" The goddess chuckled then went on her tip toes and messed up both of their hairs making it look like a mess "haha no need for the respect its fine really! Now both of you talk it out ok I'll be playing with pan!" The goddess smiled and walked over to pan "alright pan!..tag your it!" The female said running away from the tiny Saiyan "no fair I got destructed! Hey slow down! haha!" Pan said giggling then started chasing after Luna
Trunks and goten's pov
      Both us were standing not even talking to one another we didn't say a thing but only watched Luna play with pan. Then we both turned to one another about to say something then we both said at the same time "you go first"
Trunks pov
"Look goten..I'm sorry I just..I just don't want Luna to take a bad idea outta you and I. Remember she still doesn't know us well enough so I was just wanting to be respectful". I looked over at goten who was rubbing his head a bit and smiling nervously
Goten pov
"Yeah I guess your right trunks..I should be saying sorry haha..guess you took those words right outta my mouth huh? Well next time I'll be more aware of what I'm doing if I do something wrong you can push me again haha..ha" I said laughing a bit, then the both of us were laughing. Nothing could tear us apart either it's a food fight like actually fighting over food, doing something wrong, or lying and what not. We could still forgive eachother in the end.
Third person view
Overall goten and trunks's party was a success it was now the afternoon everyone was drinking,talking playing games. It was fun especially for Luna besides the fact goten was trying to flirt with her once again but he stopped once in a while that or trunks would have to step in and stop him which he did most of the time. Luna loved earth and wanted to stay here so she ran to beerus and said "father!...I really love earth I made so many new friends! I got to play for the first time! And The food is so good!! You think we could come back again?" Beerus thought about it and nodded "fine..I can't say no to that little face of yours..how about this..for now on if I'm ever asleep you have my permission to go with whis and come back here, everyday if you would like to..but you must make up for all the lost training you had missed..deal?" The female nodded in agreement and hugged her father "thanks dad!!" Beerus looked at her in shock, always hearing Luna call her father made him feel as if he wasn't a good enough parent but hearing Luna call him dad was the best thing he could have ever heard, and so the party continues as usual everyone was still getting to know Luna, and the goddess of destruction was having tons of fun at the party as well as getting to know everyone a bit more a bit more especially goten and trunks since they kept on asking her questions she thought to her self why not ask some questions too so basically everyone was having a good time on earth but a certain someone isn't so happy at where "he" is at the moment.
    -in hell-
    The demon god looked into his crystal ball that was on top of his staff, Growling with anger he clenched his fist making his own hand bleed. He slowly got up and smirked evilly "so the god of destruction has a daughter now..how lovely maybe I should pay her a visit then..hahahaha!!!" Demigra the demon God laughed evilly as he then teleported to somewhere unknown probably plotting his plans..
-
-
what is demigra planning!!
What's the real reason trunks and goten are fighting?
And will Luna somehow be used in demigra's plans? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
The gods and the demons!!
-
-
Idk I find this a little shitty cause it's been a while since I have wrote a story so let me know if there's something off about it I'll take any suggestions but just don't be rude on judging my story yes there's some grammar misspelled but it's only cause I type really fast so I'll fix those eventually!! Now peace!! And enjoy the story!!!! *^* 😂😉💕💕😄😄