Chapter 3

Harry's POV

I started to worry a bit about Gabriela, she had been in her room for a while. I decided to go check on her.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I whispered silently to Kendall, she didn't need to know that I was going to check on her.

I tiptoed silently into her room, And I saw her fast asleep on her bed. I silently chuckled at how fast girls fall asleep. I crept towards her and saw her face in a worried frown, I smoothed out her eyebrow creases and gave her a kiss on her temple. Her eyes immediately flew open.

"Who's there, who is that! " she whisper/shouted.

"Relax it's only me. " I said my face turning into its signature smirk.

"Harry what are you doing in my room when I'm asleep" she said breathing out heavily

Before I could answer the door flung open and there stood Kendall.

"What the **** is going on, I thought you were going to the bathroom" screamed a fuming Kendall

"I just came to check on her, she has been in here for a while" I said through gritted teeth

"Did you guys already have a make out session" she yelled.

"**** no, you're my girlfriend do you really think I would cheat on you like that!"I said breaking the wood beneath my fists.

"You know what, **** this I'm leaving" I said stomping out

I got outside and needed something to help me think.

I saw a CVS across the street and went in to buy a pack of cigarettes. I also went next door to the pub and bought a beer. I walked to the park, lit the cigarette and took a long drag.

I opened the beer and took a long swig. As I was getting wasted I saw this couple walk by I remembered them from school, it was this Irish kid Niall and his girlfriend. I think her name was Delaney. They walked by me and Niall saw me out of the corner of his eye.

"Hey mate, do ya need a ride home?" He said in his thick Irish accent

"I'm good" I slurred

"Are you sure" said his girlfriend in a sweet voice

"Yes, now leave" I said walking away from them.

I was trying to figure out where I was going to go, after self debating, I decided to go back to Zayn's and apologize. I threw away my bottle and cigarette and started the Walk Of Shame.

Gabriela's POV

I was expecting Harry to come back after 10 minutes or so, but he didn't. We tried to contact Kendall, but she had already left. It was pointless to go screaming Harry's name all around Holmes Chapel, so we just left.

5 minutes later we heard a knock at the door.I shot up hoping and expecting to see a sorry Harry standing in Zayn's doorway.

Instead, a black, gloved hand covered my mouth.

I tried to scream but it came out as "mmgrhfgf" and nobody heard me.

I was dragged into a black van in the alley way at the back of the building. I was then thrown into a van roughly by Niall,

Harry's best mate?

Then I blacked out.

Authors Note

Ooh the drama is starting...what do you guys want to happen, we will take all your ideas through the thinking process. What do you think Harry is going to do when he finds out?!? Oh and sorry for the late update.