(02: B.A.) Nerdy Heros

"Hey my fellow nerdship," I said, smiling. 

Barry looked up from working and smiled, "Hey Starr."

"I brought food, and I brought my sketch pad since I know you are going to be working for awhile." I handed Barry some Belly Burger and took a seat at his desk. I set up my sketch book and pencil and started to draw. Barry turned on the TV and moved around his office to work. He took a bite of his food and walked over to the TV.

"Wait, we are now being told to evacuate the facility. The storm caused a malfunction to the primary cooling system." I stood up, walking over to Barry. I peered over his shoulder to watch the news lady. "The officials are trying to shut down the particle accelerator-" I turned my head to the side and my eyes widened.

 "Hey Barr, isn't that the event we went to tonight?" He nodded his head, shushing me to keep quiet. "Rude." I mocked continuing to listen to the lady.

"-but so far have been unable  to regain control of the sys-" His TV shut down, the facility released a big light that caused the city to lose power. Barry and i exchange looks, I shook my head not knowing what was going on. I walked over to close the roof window but the chain was stuck. Barry walked over to help and we slowly started to get it closed. 

I stopped but Barry kept going, his office started to make noise and the chemicals in his office started to float. "What the-" Barry said. We continued to look at the floating chemicals 'til the sound of lightning rumbled above us. 

We both looked up and saw the glass shatter and lightening striking both of us. We both flew back, immediately blacking out.

---

[ Nine Months Later...]

I woke up with an IV stuck to my arm and a breathing thing on my nose. I was dressed in a white shirt and black leggings. I saw to people hovering over Barry, talking about  how much Barry loved Lady Gaga. They both left, the boy humming 'Poker Face' and the girl checking Barry's vitals.

Barry immediately sat, gasping. "Where's Starr?" The man jumped, calling for Dr. Wells. The girl examining Barry. He looked over and saw my body lying there.

"Oh my... Starr?!" Barry immediately tried to stand but almost fell over. 

"Whoa there my friend, slow movements."

"Is that her?!"

"Yes and she is- AHH! She is awake too!" The man exclaimed pointing at me. The girl turned her head and sat Barry down to check up on me.

Barry walked over, after gaining his balance and took my hand. "You okay?" Barry asked. 

He helped her sit up, "Uh.."

"Vitals on both are normal."

"What the- Who are you and where am I?" I exclaimed trying to push off the girl.

"Hey-Hey-Hey. You guys have to relax. You're both at S.T.A.R. Labs."

"Who are you?" Barry asked, not letting go of my hand. I furrowed my brow, he was never this touchy. I mean we aren't even dating.

"I'm Cisco," the man introduced pointing to himself. "And this is Caitlin, Dr. Snow."

"And I'm Dr. Wells..." A man in a wheelchair smiled. Barry and I gasped, "No way!" We both said at the same times.

---
[Months later...]

"Hey Starr... On your left." Barry, or The Flash, said. I nodded my head and punched the meta in the face, putting him in a headlock and pushing on his pressure point so he won't get up again. The meta collapsed, I smirked. I adjusted the mask on my face heard a scream coming towards my direction. I quickly turned around and out of the way, ending up behind the meta. The meta blinked and frantically searched for me. I tapped his shoulder, "Hi. I'm Bolt." He stared at me confused, I groaned. "You know... Like lightning bo-Nevermind." I jammed him hard in the face and kneed him in the gut.

Barry ran next to me, his hands at his sides. I frowned, "No one ever gets my name The Bolt. No one." Barry patted my shoulder and pulled me into a hug, "I know babe, I know." 

Babe? I looked up Barry who realized what he said and nervously laughed, he never called me that before. 

After Barry and I became superheros, we got closer, if that is even possible since we are already extremely close. I get to see a side of him that no one really gets to see, he opens up more. Not going to lie, I liked this side of Barry and I seem to like it a lot. He likes to compliment me, even when I'm wearing lazy clothes. Plus whenever I compliment him he blushes, which makes my stomach twist. Not to mention, Cisco seems to act all weird whenever I compliment his work on the suits and gadgets.

I shook it off and said, "Race you?"

"Oh, you're on."

I smirked, Barry cracked his knuckles. "Ready."

"Set." Barry said getting into his running position. I didn't say go and just took off. "HEY!" Barry yelled, trying to catch up. I was faster, and he knew that.

I ran into Cisco, who was holding a Belly Burger burger which almost fell to the floor but I caught it. "Oh, sorry Cisco."

He blushed, "It's cool." He walked away, looking down seeming embarrassed. I furrowed my eyebrows but Caitlin shrugged walking to check Barry and I's vitals. Barry finally arrived running into me.

He caught me and our faces were extremely close. I blushed, and he did too. "Sorry Starr."

"It's okay Barr."

"Uh Barry. Can I talk to you a second?" Cisco asked walking out of the room. 

"Sure?" Barry stood me straight our faces still close before he let me go and walked out of the room. My face was beat red and I looked away, turning to Caitlin. She was looking at her IPad and smirked.

"What?" I asked walking over to see the vitals. 

"Oh nothing, just that Barry and your heart race increased when you two almost kissed."

My heart skipped a beat, "W-What?"

"Oh come on Starr. You like Barry and Barry likes you. It's completely obvious."

"N-No..." I tried but Caitlin didn't buy it. "...Really?"

"YES!" She smiled hugging you. "I can prove it to." She motioned me to the computer when faint yelling came through the door. I looked at Caitlin who shrugged, I walked towards the door and saw Barry and Cisco arguing.

"Bro... Come on. You have to be fair about this. We both fell... Hard... For Starr. And it's only fair to-"

"-No Cisco. Starr is a human, she feels what she feels. We are not going to test  her to see who she likes. That's not fair to her."

"I'm just saying we read her vitals and see how reacts with us... Like when we take her on dates and whatnot."

"No Cisco. Just no." Barry started to walk away and I quickly got out of the way. No way?! Barry did like me, but Cisco did too. I put my hand to my head and walked to Caitlin.

"What are they fighting about?" She asked.

I gulped, "Me..."

"Really? Lucky." She continued to type on the computer not saying anything else. Barry and Cisco entered the room, no one saying anything. I crossed my arms and looked at the two of them.

"You heard?" Cisco asked nervously.

"Uh huh."

"Like everything?" Cisco tested.

"CISCO!" I yelled frustrated. "Who do you think I am?! A puppet?! If you liked you should've just told me instead of going to Barry who I liked a lot!" I didn't process the words that came out of my mouth until Cisco looked down.

"Well... Okay then." Cisco grabbed his burger and walked out of the room. I immediately felt awful, I didn't bother going after Cisco because he wouldn't talk anyway. Caitlin looked at me then Barry who shocked.

"I'm just going to-Uh-Talk to Cisco." She got out of her chair and touched my arm, "Good luck." She gave me a wink and smiled at Barry before walking out of the room to Cisco's office.

"Y-You-"

"Yes." I blushed, looking down trying to hide my face with my hair. Barry ran over to me, his lips on mine in a blink of an eye. He pulled away, a big grin on his face.

"Good."

[ @_dah_panda_bae_ ]