chapter 3

// writer's pov //

bri and jupiter finally arrived back to the amos-morissette household. he was actually nervous. but he tried to calm himself. "hey jup-- you ok bud?" bri asks seeing his face. she could tell he was nervous. "yeah--" his voice was a little shaky. 

"deep breath man. it's ok. they're just regular people like you and me." 

jupiter smiled, "yeah. thanks bri." "you're welcome." they walk into the house and bri throws her keys down on the coffee table and hangs up her light coat and kicks off her shoes. "moooom, maaaamaaa, jupiter's here!!" i yell. 

alanis and tori come out of the kitchen, smiling, "hi jupiter! it's so nice to finally have you in our house!" tori says. "is it ok if i hug you?" alanis asks jupiter. "yeah, you can." jupiter says. alanis stepped towards jupiter and hugs him. he couldn't believe he finally got to meet his idols-- not only that but come to their house. 

"you're a part of our family now jupiter, call me mama, and alanis mom." tori says after she hugs jupiter. tears formed and streaked down his face as he sat down. "are you ok?" bri asks rubbing jupiter's shoulder. "my entire life... it was a nightmare... tori and alanis.. they're my reasons to live... knowing that they said i can be their sons is a dream come true..." he says choked up in happiness. 

"can we get you something to drink?" tash asks. "sweet tea," he says. "on it!" ever says. tash and ever fight each other as they race to the kitchen to get jupiter some sweet tea. "honey, are you hungry?" tori asks jupiter. "a little," he says. "well, we're having italian sausage subs with provolone cheese on it." jupiter smiles widely, "oh my god i love them! they're my favorite!!" 

"and then for dessert, we're having banana pudding," alanis adds. "just banana flavored right?" bri remarked. "of course like you told me." alanis says. 

"i have the best parents ever!" jupiter remarks. tash brings jupiter his sweet tea. 

"are you staying the night son?" tori asks jupiter but he didn't know she was talking to him. "jupiter, i asked you something."

"yes mama, i'll stay the night if that's ok with you and mom." he sets his cup on the coffee table.

"of course! you're always welcome here no matter what."