~Chapter 2~

Ginivia

After School

"We really going to their recording session tonight?" I asked Yanna while getting in her car.

"Yes, is there a problem?" I got in and slammed the door.

"Actually, there is. I don't know either one like that. And I can tell that Jahseh probably thinks I'm a whole stalker."

Yanna started laughing.

"First off, don't slam my damn door like that. Secondly, we're going whether you like it or not. Who knows, you may enjoy yourself tonight. I know you want you a piece of Jahseh."

My face started to heat up.

"No I don't..."

Yanna laughed and started the car.

"Yeah, that's what's you say now. But watch, some time from now you'll be screaming his name out." She turned my way and gave me a sneaky smirk. 

"YANNA!" I hit her arm, and she laughed.

"Watch." She backed out of the parking spot and drove off.

8:00 P.M.

"Ready to go in?" I turned my head toward Yanna and rolled my eyes.

"Hell no, I didn't even wanna come in the first place." I got out of the car and slammed the door just to piss her off.

"How many times I gotta tell you not to slam my damn door?" I ignored her and walked to the front door of the studio place.

"Are you gonna knock, or just stand there?" I shrugged my shoulders, and looked toward the ground.

Yanna sighed heavily and pushed pass me to knock on the door. "You're so gotdamn stubborn."

It took a moment, but somebody finally came to the door.

It was Ski.

"Wassup, Yanna." He gave her a hug. I just stood behind her.

She released from the hug. "Umm, Ski this is my bestfriend Ginivia, and Ginivia this is my friend Ski."

"Sup?" I gave him a head nod.

"Guess she doesn't talk much?" Ski motioned his hands toward me.

Yanna shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"Nah, she just being extra stubborn tonight. Please excuse her behavior."

"Oh. Well, come on in."

Yanna and I walked in and followed Ski all the way down the hallway.

We finally stopped at a door.

"Alright, when we go in y'all just sit on the couch, and enjoy yourselves."

Ski opened the door, and I was actually kind of shocked. The studio was actually professional looking.