Mini Argent and Little Snart

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, well, history screwed with me first." Snart sneered.

"But what's done can't be undone. It happened for a reason. You try to bite history, history bites you back." I said. I mean everyone knows that. Whatever happens, happens for a reason. No matter how many times you try to fix it, you get the same result.

》》》》

Unfortunately that didn't stop us from going to Snart's old home. Snart wanted to go alone and told us to stay put. Like hell I will. I followed him inside to make sure he doesn't do anything more stupid.

Like, the door was wide open. Someone could barge in - i.e. me - and follow the criminal. I followed his scent to the living room. Snart was looking around the place. Beer bottles and used cigarettes were everywhere. I stood next to him and he didn't say anything. I followed his line of vision and spotted and old teddy bear.

"I came down for a glass of water." We heard behind us. We turned around to see a little kid there with a cup in hand. "I'm Leo. Are you friends with my daddy?"

For the first time, I don't see a snarky comment coming from Snart, "Kind of." Would this affect the timeline if Snart talks to himself?

"I think my daddy's sleeping."

Snart walked over and knelt in front of himself, "Can I tell you something, Leo? It's important." Lil Leo nodded. "Don't ever let anyone hurt you. Ever. Not here..." Snart pointed to his head. "and especially..." He pointed to his heart. "not here. No matter what, you always have to look out for yourself. Okay? You understand?" This brought a small smile to my face.

"I think so."

We heard a gun cocking behind us. "You get the hell away from my boy, you son of a bitch." On instinct, I pushed myself in front of Snart. I can heal, he can't.

I didn't remove my gaze from the gun, "Leo, why don't you go on up to bed?"

"Go on." Snart added.

I heard Leo walking up the stairs. Snart and I walked around Snart's father. "Talk fast, or you take a bullet." He threatened. "What're you doing in my home?"

Snart answered, "A favor for you."

Snart began reaching into his pocket for the gem. But his dad raised the gun higher. "Watch it."

Snart held the gem up, "Relax."

Old man Snart's eyes went wide, "How the hell did you get -"

"Two days from now, you try to steal this and you get arrested, and you spend five years in Iron Heights."

"What are you talking about?"

"Cut the crap. We both know if we go down to the basement right now, we'll find floor plans for the Central City museum." Old man Snart lowered his weapon. "Let's just say I've saved you the trouble...and from being arrested." Snart slammed the gem on the table.

"How do you know all this?"

Because we're psychic is what I wanted to say, but I wanted to see how this will play out. "The same way I'll know if you even think of raising a hand to your wife and son." I glared at the man. He abused his family. That's not right. "I know who you are. I know the man you become and it's all I can do to keep from ending you right here, right now, but if I do, that means my sister's never born, so you get a pass."

"Your sister?" I asked shockingly as he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of there. I didn't know he had a sister.

"Looks like you didn't write yourself out of the timeline." Mick said when we reached outside.

Snart stopped in front of him and Jax, "Looks like."

"But?" Jax asked.

"I don't know, I just thought maybe things would feel differently."

"Rip did say it takes time for time to change." I said. I realized I was still holding Snart's hand and pulled it away. "What were you trying to change?"

"My dad was never father of the year, but at least he never raised a hand to any of us."

"Until he went to prison, which now he won't." Jax concluded.

"Let's get out of here."

Snart and I exchanged a few glances before we went inside the car. He didn't steal for the money, he stole so his father would never harm him and his family.

》》》》

I thought we were on our way back to the Waiver, but no. Rip and Sara are in trouble and the four of us need to help them. We made it to the Greyhill Building. I felt myself shift as Snart and Mick took their guns out. There was a bit of thunder and I roared right when the lightning had stroke. I didn't wait for the signal to kick the door down.

"Let's get this party started!" Mick shouted with excitement as he held his gun up.

"Here's our invitation!" Snart said before blasting his cold gun at a few guards.

I ran at one of the guards and punched him. A different guard ran up to me, but I used my claws to uppercut him. I grabbed the ankle of another guard before using him as a human bat. After the guard collided with a body of anther guard, I tossed him to a few more followers. It went from baseball to bowling in two seconds.

I ducked under a punch before grabbing the guy's arm and twisting it around. I kicked him in the back before sending another swift kick to the guard in front of me. "Enough!" Savage yelled.

I saw this bright blue light come towards me and I ducked in time for the beam hit me. When I looked up, I saw something. It wasn't a guard, it wasn't another follower. This thing had a burned up face while wearing a black robe. When I looked back up, it was gone. I must be imagining things.

I got back up when the team charged towards Carter's body. Mick and Jax picked his corpse up while I slashed my claws at another man's throat. I grabbed a different guy around the waist and slammed him against the alter. I flicked my claws and dug them into his chest.

I spun around and kicked a follower. There was a yell and suddenly this electric force field was knocking us down. I groaned as I held someone wrapping my arm around their shoulders. "Come on, Claws!"

Snart pulled me out of the room. "What about Rip and Sara?!" I asked.

"They got it covered!" He said before we headed back to the Waiver.

》》》》

We had a mini funeral for Carter. I didn't know Carter that well, but he was a good fighter. A good warrior. I walked away from his grave. I felt the wind blow on my face and I breathed into the breeze. When I opened my eyes, I saw the figure from last night. It was watching me. I made my way over to it, but another gust of wind gave it enough time to disappear.

I kept staring at the space the thing was at until I heard Sara call my name. I looked back at the tree before heading back to the Waiver.

》》》》

A/N: Can anyone guess who/what the figure is?