Meeting Her.

Zane P.O.V.

   I woke up on the bare cold floor. Great way to wake up to a sunny morning, along with a side dish of back pain. "Ugh..." I groaned.

  "Hey." An unknown voice spoke to me. 

  I could feel my body in cold sweat and fear. "W-who a-are YOU?" The girl gave me a smirk I didn't enjoy.

  "No need to be afraid. The name y/n - y/l/n."  She stepped closer to me. 

  "Do you m-move here yesterday?" The color of her eyes looked directly at mine.

  "Yeah. Anyways, do you need help getting your lazy butt off the cold floor?"

   "Yes." I had simply replied. She lent out her hand, and I grabbed it. It...it was warm, like the safe kind of warm, the color of her skin, her eye color, hair color, the type of clothing --- wait, Zane, you can't possibly like a girl you just met!

   "So, you're just gonna keep on staring at my hand like that or are you gonna grab it?" Y/n said, looking at me with a sweet smile. I stared at her for a few more moments, then grabbed it. Getting up, she was a bit shorter than me, shoulder length. 

  "How long have you been in my house?" I glared at her with a bit of a scary face. Her head turned towards me, then jumped back a bit. She looks a bit - only a tiny bit!- adorable.

  "Get off with that scary face." I rolled my eyes.

  "Answer my question first."

   "Long enough to make you breakfast." She said, and with that, we left my bedroom.

✂✂✂

started; again, I have no idea.

published; 6.29.18

edited; 6.29.18