🌟 16 🌟

💖Laikynn💖

What Ima do? What can I do? I don't know what to do. I'm freaking out.

"Lai, Odell text" tete hand me the phone.

Odell- who is that?

Me- Ian

Odell- I'm sorry to say this but, open the door and confront him

Me- are you crazy

Odell- I'm not crazy, just do it

"Open it" I said.

"Your crazy"tete said.

"Same thing I said to Odell" I said. Tete walk to the door then look at me. "Do it"

She open the door to see him standing there with shades on. He took it off and gave me this mean look.

I forgot what I did to him

I forgot what I did to him. I almost killed him, well I thought I did.

"You need to work on your shooting better" he said.

"I killed you, I know I did" Right when tete was about to close the door, chad bust right in.

"You think it was gone be two against one. Think again sweetheart" he smile at tete.

"Why Lai?" Ian said. "Why try to kill me?"

"You was trying to kill Lorie" I said.

"The baby was a girl"he said.

"Why your here?" I said.

"I want you back, now I should kill you but I'm to in love with you. I didn't nothing to you when we was together, I wanted to protect you. Keep you away from Odell because I knew he was coming for you. But seems like he got to you and now I can't get you back"

"I don't want you back, my life is perfect here" I said.

"Perfect, how"he narrow his eyebrows. "You living with your friend. He must of done something to you"

"What you want Ian?" I heard Odell behind him.

"Is that the greatest one handed catch man" Ian turn around smiling at him.

"Answer my question" Odell said.

"To disgust some stuff with my lady" he said.

"I think you need to get the hell out"Odell balled up his fist. Tete went out the door, I guess to get Lorie.

"Alright, just know that I'm here. And I'm not leaving without my lover" he grab his keys and walk out the door.

"This shit making me mad" Odell storm to the room.

"What you aspect Odell, you took me from him" I said.

"Now your on his side. He do you love me or him!" He pointed at the door.

I thought about it and sigh. Me and Ian did spent our life together but he  fuck up in the past life. Odell been good to me sometimes. We had a baby together and bout to get married.

"I love you" I said.

"Good" he bust open the bathroom door then slam it shut. I sat on the bed thinking about what should I do.