🌟4🌟

💖Laikynn💖

Today me and my baby is leaving. Tete was here helping me pack up my stuff that I had for 3 or 4 days. I was so happy that I'm leaving today.

"Tete you spoke to Ryan?" I ask. Tete shook her head no while zipping up some stuff. I was on the bed while putting Lorie in her car seat.

"She wasn't even at school today"--" not even at the apartment"she said.

"Did you ask the kids?" I said.

"No, I didn't see them" she said. Just then Odell walk in room smiling.

"You ready babe" he said. Tete scoffed and walk out. What's wrong with her?

"Yeah I'm ready, are you?" I said.

"Yeah, come on" he grab the bags but then Ryan came walking in with some Gucci on. Gucci purse, heels, shades, jacket. I don't even have that.

"So why you haven't been sending me pictures?" She ask.

"My phone is dead" I said.

"Wasn't dead when you called victor" Odell mumble grabbing the car seat.

"I see you living your life" I smile.

"Yeah, I move to a new medical school and have a nice new house close to the medical school"

"A house" my eyebrows went up.

"Yes mam, my new man got me" she laugh then look at Odell smiling. Something up. This isn't Odell first time with her. Third or fourth. I been letting him slide since I was pregnant but now that Tennessee bitch bout to come out.

"Ok, Ima just get Lorie and leave" I grab the car seat and walk out the room.

I didn't want to look at him or talk right now with him. I know what's wrong with him. He didn't take his medicine at all.

"You ready" tete said.

"Please leave" I said.

We pull off from the hospital. He can have the clothes I bought for her. He didn't even buy his own daughter shit but bought that bitch Ryan some clothes. What a father.

🏈Odell🏈

"She to damn stubborn" I said.

"You know what, since you talk about her all day and night, go with her" Ryan pointed at the door.

"What you mean night?" I said.

"When we have sex, you say her name instead of mines"

"Man, look I don't want to hear all of that"I said. I look at my phone to see Victor text me. " I got to go"

"So your leaving"

"Yeah" I kiss her cheek. "Oh and stop bragging about your new man, I'm just helping you out and your helping me out" I rolled my eyes walking away leaving her ass right there in that room.