What's To Stop Us Pretty Baby?

~A few hours later~

"Here, put these on." I tossed Robert an outfit off of a hanger in my wardrobe. "I wouldn't want you walking back to your dressing room without any clothes. It's only temporary."

Robert caught the clothes and gave me a raised eyebrow before he slipped on the slightly ill-fitting ensemble. I had to admit, his legs looked rather awkward in the velvety bell bottomed pants he was wearing and the jacket he had on was so small on him that the buttons on the front were threatening to pop open.

These were signature pieces from my wardrobe, but on Robert they looked foreign. I guess they weren't for everyone.

When we were both dressed, I opened the door and Robert and I stepped out into the corridor.

The small corridor was crowded with groupies and we spotted Bonzo and Jonesy among them. Nobody questioned Robert's fashion choices at the moment because they all knew the reason behind it. The other two members of the band and all of the groupies knew about our 'relationship'. The only reaction we got about Robert's attire was a small chuckle from Bonzo and a wink from Jonesy.

We made our way to Robert's dressing room and he closed the door behind him as I made my way to the wardrobe to pick out an outfit for him.

He immediately stripped out of his temporary garb and snuck up behind me, stark naked. I received a rather good shock when I turned back around.

"Jesus Christ Robert!" I exclaimed. "Put some clothes on would you!?"

I tossed him an outfit that was hanging in his wardrobe.

"Oh come on now, Jim. Don't pretend that you don't like it" he said with a smirk.

I let a smile break out on my lips. I decided I would play with him a bit.

"Oh I do like it...." I trailed off and started to wander towards the other end of the room.

"Well then why must I put clothes on?" He asked as he gathered up the outfit I had tossed to him and scrambled over himself trying to follow me.

"I suppose you don't have to. You don't have to do anything. But I would recommend putting clothes on if you were still planning on attending that interview today."

"Oh shit. I'd forgotten about that." He said, stopping in his tracks.

"Well go on then! Get dressed!" I said chuckling.

"I would rather do the damn interview in my birthday suit for all I care.." Robert grumbled angrily as he yanked his clothes off of the couch and started dressing.

When he was finished I walked up to him and ran my hand through his curly blonde hair.

"Jim?"

"Yeah, Robert?"

"Would you meet me in my hotel room after the interview?" He asked.

"Sure. Now let's get going. I'm sure Bonzo and Jonesy are waiting."

---------------------------------------------

We sat through two whole hours of meaningless questions before we were allowed to leave. I couldn't find Robert anywhere after the interview so I decided to head straight to his hotel room.

I knocked on the door but there was no answer. I knocked again and heard Robert yell "Come In" from inside. I tried the doorknob and found that it was unlocked. I let myself in and closed the door behind me.

"You know you really should keep that door locked." I said as I hung my jacket on one of the hooks by the door.

I spotted Robert on the sofa with a book in his hands. The hotel room was pitch black save for the one lamp which he was using to read under.

"What are you reading that's so interesting, Rob?" I asked him.

"J.R.R Tolkien" he replied. "Lord of the Rings.

"Is that all you ever read? Would you put the book down for a second?"

He marked his place in the book and set it down on the same table that held the lamp.

"So what if I've read it a million times" he said. "It's my favorite! And don't act like you don't read either. I know how you are with YOUR books."

"Oh hush.." I said as I leaned over him to turn off the lamp. The room was now pitch black.

"Babe.." Robert spoke through the darkness.

"Don't say that to me, Robert." I warned him. "You use that word like an empty promise."

I felt Robert lean towards me, almost pinning me underneath him on the couch.

"Oh no you don't" I said as I used all my strength to flip us over so that I was on top. I kissed a shocked Robert on the lips and he immediately surrendered, relaxing his stature and even letting his hands wander into my messy black hair.

"Jim..." He moaned my name as he broke the kiss and almost desperately reached to undo the buttons on my shirt. He eventually managed to get them undone and pull off my shirt and I quickly pulled his t-shirt over his head. Both articles of clothing were soon tossed aside and our lips were connected once again.

This didn't last long however, before we both heard the doorknob turn. I shot straight up and before Robert could even ask what had happened, two men staggered in.

"Oi! Rob!" Bonzo yelled, holding up a large bottle of whiskey.

"Get outta here mate! Can't you see we're in the middle of something?!" Robert yelled back genuinely annoyed.

"Oh hello Jimmy!" Jonesy teased while switching the lights back on. I gave him a small wave and a smile before climbing off of Robert who by this point had stood up and was about ready to kick them both out and get back to where we had left off.

However, both guests quickly took a seat on the now unoccupied couch which made me laugh despite myself. I grabbed the bottle from Bonzo and took a swig before dropping myself onto the couch with them.

Robert stood in front of us with an angry expression on his face and his arms crossed before he gave in and grabbed the bottle from me. After a few drinks he set the bottle down and once again tried to coax me into helping him get rid of our friends.

"Babe. Please?" He whined when I refused him for the third time.

"Don't give me that Rob. They'll leave when they're ready. Surely you can wait." I replied crossing my arms in front of me.

"But baby..." Robert spoke as he tried to loosen my arms and slip his own between them.

"What did I say about that word, Rob?" I replied sternly. I hated the way he tried to refer to me as his 'babe' trying to be sweet. Coming from him that meant absolutely nothing as he would refer to a chair as such if it gave him any form of pleasure.

"Alright fine, James!" He exclaimed in an attempt to irritate me knowing how much I hated being called by my full name. "If you still want to have a nice night together, I'll be in my room. Feel free to join me once you get rid of these idiots" he said, gesturing towards Bonzo and Jonesy who were still drinking on the couch.

He grabbed his book off of the table and stormed off towards his room, subtly giving the finger to the pair on the couch as he passed them. He slammed the door behind himself and I couldn't help but smile at his miniature temper tantrum. I decided that I would entertain Bonzo and Jonesy for a while, just for Robert's sake and to give him a little while to cool off.

Author's Note:

As you can see, I have decided to continue this story as I really enjoy writing this one! I know it's been a while since I've updated anything so I hope you can forgive me for that. I hope you enjoyed this new chapter and please vote and/or comment if you did! I really appreciate it! Thank you so much for reading <3

-killerqueenmaylor (Patricia)