Ş Ë V Ē Ń

On the hotel bed, laid a sleeping Seungcheol who was snoring quite loudly. Probably dreaming of cotton candy castles in his peaceful slumber.

A suffocating feeling suddenly invaded Seungcheol's lungs, making him perspire. The smell of smoke was clear in the air. His chest heaved up and down a few times before he finally woke up. He jolts up from his bed and saw red flames surrounding him.

The air around him felt monstrously hot. The Prince crawled down on the floor, trying to find an escape route.

The door won't be any good, probably more fire that'll lead to his death.

He could stay inside the bathroom where there is water but he would die of suffocation because of the smoke.

That leaves him with only one option.

Jump out the window.

One drawback though, he's on the highest floor. But dying an instant death is much, much better than being tortured by the never-ending flames.

And so, that was what he did.

He was now falling at an immense speed, getting more and more closer with the ground. A few more metres left and he would be dead. The boy crossed his arms into an X shape and braced himself from the impact.

Instead of feeling the cold, hard cement splitting​ his head into two, he felt himself bouncing back up. He opened his eyes and looked around him.

He landed on a fire trampoline.

"I'm alive!" He shouted in extreme relief. He stepped onto the ground and began jumping in joy.

"Your highness!" Two familiar voices called out. 'Mingyu? Wonwoo? They're alive!' He thought, happily.

The said figures were seen running and stopped right before they could crash into Seungcheol. They were panting, trying to catch their breaths.

"Guys," Seungcheol called out. They both hummed as they took their breath.

"Where's Joshua?"

Author's note:

Ooooh, a cliffhanger. Sorry not sorry. 😅😅 What do u think happened to Joshua?