Chapter 4

"Shooting me down when I'm trying to tell you I LIKE YOU AND NOT CARLY!" He screamed.

Shit he said it he liked me, I like him, But I can't have him. He was Carly's first and not mine. Yep. There's a little thing called GIRL CODE. Have you heard of it. My mom taught me all about this, wonderful little bundle of joy that can absolutely positively DESTROY your hopes and dreams, when I was about 10 or 11 years old.

I was at a New Years party when a kid about my age walked in the room. His name was Parker and he was really cute. I instantly liked him. I know cheesy, but still we hung out and we held hands. Well technically it wasn't because we were arm wrestling, but I beat him. And then I went to the bathroom right before the ball dropped. And when I came back him and my cousin were kissing. I know right. Annoying much. I was about to slap that bitch into next New Years. But then my mom lectured me about how she knew him first and that was called GIRL CODE. And it ruined my life.

"You like me?!?" I asked

"Yes and that's why I broke up with her." Shit.

"No no no no no Christian you can't break up with Carly for me! She will ruin our lives. She will do anything to get you back!"

"I know. But I love you Crystal. Can't you see that."

A/N

Bitches I hoped you liked it because it is 2:00 in the fucking morning. you are lucky I love you. JK!!! but seriously give me ideas I can't think!!! uuuggghhhhh!! I ABSOLUTLEY HATE WRITERS BLOCK! oh well luv ya!! bye!!

~~~~~jada~~~~~