Chapter 2

Then all of a sudden I felt like I got hit with a ton of bricks. Everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later

I woke up in the nurses office with and ice pack on my head." Oh good you have been out for a few hours". The nurse said. My eyes widened." wait what time is it?!?"I screamed. She looked surprised because I am usually the quiet type." Why it's 6:30 sweetheart". Shit! I missed my cheerleading tournament! I'm going to get kicked off the team. This was my chance to prove I can actually do something right." Ok thanks" I said wearily. I was still kind of dizzy from the hit. I didn't even have to ask who hit me because I knew it was my brother, Noah. He is my twin brother. I'm 2 minutes older than him but he is way taller than me, my mom, and my dad. He is good at everything. Sports, school, gym, and anything that has to with being smart and athletic. Noah has blonde hair and almost neon green eyes. He is pretty much anything you could want in a guy. And we will leave it at that.

Right as my hand touched the handle to the door the nurse said there was someone waiting for me outside. she said he seemed a little nervous when he spoke.

I wonder who that could be. I walked outside and saw someone sitting on a bench. I couldn't see their face because there back was turned. He stood up and I immediately realized who it was.

A/N

Cliffhanger bitches! comment me ideas bye! luv ya all!!

~~~~~jada~~~~~