I longed for the light

Dani's POV

They've all turned towards Abby, this is my chance. I slowly get up. What can I hit them with? I look around until I find my target. The desk lamp.

"Stop?" asks Rachel "You dare tell me to stop!" She screams

"Um" Abby pauses, knowing her word could end her life. "Yes?" she asks weakly.

Here's the moment Danielle. Her neck is completely exposed. I grab the lamp and smack! I hit her in the back of her head. There's a metal clink and she falls to the floor. Her brother turns towards me and so does her Dad.

I start to back away and they follow me. Abby gets up and screams. Rachel's dad looks at her and goes for her. Abby screams and he tackles her to the ground.

She flips him over and punches him.

Rachel's brother turns towards me and I swing the lamp by the cord. He runs for me, I swing the lamp and it hits him on the side of his head. Mel's coming over when I hear Abby scream.

Rachel's up and has stabbed her in the the thigh with her switchblade.Abby screams out in pain, blood is spilling everywhere. Rachel's Dad gets up and goes for Mel when her brother gets up too. They're headed straight for us, I'm backing up but there's no where to go. I trip and fall. Rachel's brother has the blade held to my throat and is pushing me against the ground. I don't dare try to get up. He's about to slice my throat when I hear the door get kicked open.

Her brother's attention is switched to the guys at the door. It's Liam, Louis and Niall,

He's about to slice my throat when a pair of hands pull the blade from his hands. It's Mel

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY GIRLFRIEND" one of them screams. Rachel's dad and brother go for them. I run to Mel.

Liam punches her brother in the face and he falls to the ground. Blood is coming out of his nose and he clutches it. I walk over and kick him in the groin for good measure. I spit on him too.

Louis goes straight for Abby when Rachel's Dad gets there first and he has the chain they bought. He swings but Louis grabs his arm takes the chain and swings it back at him. Louis rips the lower half of his shirt and ties it to Abby's leg to stop the bleeding. There's a hell of a lot of blood.

I hear a groan, Rachel's up and coming for me. Liam punches her while she try's to get up and she falls over again.

Then her Dad gets up and heads for Mel, he can't even do anything before Niall punches him out.

I cry and Liam grabs me. I'm crying into his shirt when the door is flung open by the police and a bunch of men run in. The police run in accompanied by Harry, Jake, and Zayn.

They're here. We're okay. We're safe. It's over. I sob on Liam when the fatigue hits me. Everything is spinning and I feel myself fall. I can feel Liam catch me but my eyes grow heavy and close.

"Liam!" I call out into nothingness.

_________

Mel's POV

I'm crying and Niall's holding me when the police come in.

"It'll be okay" he whispers. "It'll be okay"

"Abby" I whisper with my breath shaking.

"It'll be okay" he whispers and runs his fingers through my hair.

I wonder what the police were thinking when they burst through the door. Think about the scene. Three very dirty girls, two are bleeding. One is passed out on the floor and blood is pouring out of her thigh. Louis ripped his sweater to tie it around her leg and stop the bleeding And there's even more people passed out. And Liam's holding Dani who's also out cold.