part 2

Tyrese p.o.v

We finally got to the park it was me,My home boy keondre, Gavin and Neeko. I didn't like rolling with lots of people I would try to keep my distance a bit, I do TRY to stay out of trouble but it just keeps finding me. 

I'm not one of those guys with no dreams I have dreams I want to succeed. no; I don't want to be a MC or footballer even though I am a boss on the pitch. 

When we entered the park keondre spotted his girl in the distance. I think he can do better  she comes across as a gold digger, always wanting something she knows keondre would get cause his got a kind heart but shit they been going out for like a week and she be asking for things like money grows on trees, little too much and what made me laugh was when this girl said she loved him; who am I to judge though I'm a single guy using girls as hoes and they could actually have something but then again.

Loves a big word man and to be using it in the space of going out with someone in a week.. all that comes to my head is. Lies! is it really possible ?

I'm not going to interfere with his 'relationship/link' whatever he's willing to call it cause dre's not a little boy and he's not stupid.  

Her name is Christine, not bad looking, nose pierce, weave but it actually doesn't look bad & slightly mix up. 

When we finally got over to where keondre's girl and friends were I spotted Kylie with some girl on her belly, I started getting happy when I seen  this girl had a sexy figure, noice skin complexion, long legs, thick thighs; the things I would do with that; Kylies going to have to introduce me. Kylies a safe girl to be around, a banging body but she's not my type she's bait but not for nothing bad she's just gets a long with everyone, I don't know much about her life just met her a while back and liked her company.

Me: "yo Kylie"

Kylie: "hey Tyreseee, whats up?"

Me: "same old, you know"

Kylie: "hmm, the usual as in get in trouble and sleep with girls? ight"

Me: *laugh* " yeah you know this" 

 By this time the girl on Kylies belly had gone to the ice-cream van, yeah she still looked good from the back, her ass was NOICE with her figure but i didn't catch her face too well.

Me: "so Kylie, who's your friend ?" I said turning my head to the girl at the Ice-cream van, for some reason this made Kylie laugh so I raised my eyebrows and looked at her like she was going mad

Kylie: " sorry it's just funny, you ain't got a hot second with my girl. Off limits tyrese"

Me: " what you mean off limits, you trying a say a guy like me can't pull that? Psh" 

Kylie: " yeah-  she isn't your type anyways, she's not a hoe, she hasn't even had a boy before"

Me: " how old is she?!" I said real shocked, what girl in this society hasn't been in some kind of relationship before yo ?! Come on I even heard my lil Sis is looking at dome dude which reminds me i need to talk to her -__-' 

Kylie: "shes the same age as us, I swear she goes to your school"

Me: "cant be, never seen her before I would of moved to her if I did. "

Kylie: "like I said, you wouldn't of even had a full conversation, you go to Finland high right?" 

Me: "whatever man, and yeah ain't seen her before.." I genuinely remember people from school and if she's the same age as us she would be in our Assembly's. 

Kylie: "wait hold up" she started laughing looking through her phone "you seen this girl before?" it was a picture of this girl in most my sets at school smiling with her glasses on, why she showing me this.

Me: " not really but she goes to my school, why ?" 

Kylie laughed some more, proper killing it on the floor 

Kylie: "that's her" she pointed to the girl now coming back from the ice-cream van. I looked at the picture again. Ohhhh shit. Why did it take

Me so long to clock? I've never seen this girl out before. When Charmaine got closer, yeah that was her name I scanned her from head to toe.

Me: Shit!" I said out loud without realising.

Charmaine is jheeze.. I wouldn't imagine her to look like that, when I see her at school the longest I think I've looked at her for was about 2 seconds...

Kylie: "okay Tyrese stop watching her now man Gosh" I looked around and my dons and Kylies ones were looking at me, all but Charmaine who looked clueless on her iPhone 4.

 Charmaine: " watching who ?"  she said meanwhile looking up

that was definitely Charmaine her voice sounded the same too.

-once again i am sorry for making those who are reding wait so long, i can be real lazy i am also sorry if this chapter isn't all that good i just wanted to upload. 

please comment 

oxox thank you... im going to start writing the next chapter now :D