I think we're being watched (NO.2)

Quick little a/n: looks like this book is coming to an end.. this is the second last chapter before they have their graduation and adopt kids! I'm still picking 2 people to be in the story so let me write down in the comments your name and I'll pick two! Alrighty and that's me btw cx I felt good in myself today!

Your P.O.V
'The room was dark and only certain areas were seen for only a second before it went back to the cold, black room. The thunder clapped in my ears as rain was trickling down the windows 'thud thud thud.' Was ringing through my ears as I sat in the bed, frozen to move. My eyes prickled with tears before they turned into waterfalls of the salty liquid, running down my cheeks. The lightning clapped again and I saw her; she was grinning at the corner of the room, holding a candle. The room went dark again and all that was seen was the dim candle in the corner. I slowly crooked my head and saw Mark, his body lying on the floor, blood spewing from the sides of his body. She chuckled "oh poor (y/n), too bad Mark isn't her to help your weak pathetic body when I kill everyone that you love. I had to kill Mark, he seemed very happy with you, so I wanted to make your life a fucking mess, and the one ingredient I needed was Mark. Now, he's gone. And all of your friends will be gone too; I'll start with the basics, the weakest bitches out of them all; first it'll be Chica, then mangle, then chi chi, then Jessica, Alexis. Then I'll leave the boys to deal with Jason and Loki. But don't worry (y/n). My fun is only beginning." With that I felt a sharp pain in the side of my arm. Like someone tearing you open, I let out a shriek. "AHHH-"

"-AHHH" My body shot up vertically, hair sticking to my mouth, the salty tears were making my hair stick around my face. My body was shaking as I hugged my knees and cried, Mark ran out of the bathroom and pulled me into his embrace "Oh (y/n), my poor little (y/n). Another nightmare?" He softly rocked me back and forth as I slowly regained my breathing pattern and nodded, "I-I think I-I know who's watching u-u-us." I sniffled and rubbed my nose. "Who?" Mark asked a little demanding, I wouldn't blame him. Someone has photos of me. "Y-your ex, Jessica. S-she's been in m-m-my dreams for quite sometime." Mark stopped rocking me. "I swear if it's her.." he said through gritted teeth. "She will pay for scaring you." He finished his sentence, venom dripping from each word, the tone in his voice was dark and full of hatred. "S-should we have mangle keep a watch?" I asked. He nodded and went to get up, but was soon stopped by me grabbing onto his arm. "please carry me Mark, I don't want to be alone." Marks eyes softened and he picked me up and held me like a child. "Don't worry baby girl, I won't let anyone take you away from me. And if they try, they're fucked. Even if I have to risk my life saving you and our possible family." I calmed down to his words and snuggled into his chest. "I love you Mark fishbach." I softly spoke as he stepped in front of mangles door. "I love you too (y/n) (y/l/n)." And with that, I fell back to sleep in his secured arms.

Marks P.O.V
I knocked on mangles door, not to quiet, not to loud, but still a little rough. Mangle opened the door and she yawned while she hung from the ceiling "It better be important fishbach." I rolled my eyes and looked at (y/n)'s sleeping figure. "I need you help, you're the quietest animatronic in the house. I need you to keep watch for a girl named Jessica(Marks ex) , she's my ex and she's been appearing in (y/n)'s dreams. We both think that she's our possible stalker, we want you to keep watch of the house for the rest of the night. Please, for (Y/n)." I looked at mangle and she was furrowing her metal eyebrows, she blinked and her right eye went black with a white pupil. "I will boss, for y'er girlfriend." I smiled and thanked her. I turned my body and mangle crawled around the ceilings. I took a step onto the first step of the stairs leading to our room. I looked down at my beautiful girlfriend and thought 'I cannot wait to call her my wife'

  I stepped foot into the dark room and softly shut the door behind me, I walked over to the soft bed before me and set (y/n) down, she cuddled up and started snoring softly, I chuckled quietly and laid beside her, wrapping her tiny figure into my arms and engulfed her. Making sure she was safe, I kissed her forehead softly and fell asleep. 

Mangles P.O.V (Sorry for my shitty attempt at a pirate voice!)

'Y'arr' i twitched and hung myself from the ceiling 'That parrot loving Jessica, she will pay for hurting ye (y/n) I'll rip and burn yer Jolly Roger, thee who hurt my friends will be fed to the sharks!' I turned my head in rapid motions and observed the area. 'That land lover better show up, I'll hoist ye over the yardarm.' (Whenever i think of mangle or 'toy foxy' I always think that she has a pirate accent. Weird.) I heard a sudden click of the door being open, 'argh. That land lover really is here'.

  I snuck across the ceilings and took a good look of thee land lover. She had a knife in her hand, ready to strike who comes near thee. But, not for long. I swung down from the ceiling and tackled her onto the ground "Hey! What the fuck! Get off!" I pinned her down and twitched "Ye land lover will have to face the consequences for trespassing." The lights flickered on and the gang swarmed in. "So it was Jessica!" (Different jessica, marks ex.)  (Y/n) gasped. Mark growled and protected (Y/n) "W-what do you want me to do with this flea ridden swine." I twitched and looked at her dead in the eyes. "I think I know a place." Fredrick grinned. He grabbed Jessica and stormed out of the house. Bonnie chuckled and yawned "He's taking her to be a night guard at our place, she's gonna die." We all laughed and foxy placed his arm over my shoulder " ye are a tough one when it comes to fighting aren't ya lassie?" I blushed at his comment and chuckled. "well foxy, the ones who hurt my friends shall get eaten by the sharks!" He laughed and smiled. "I'll see you later lassie." With that statement he kissed my cheek and went off to his room. My face flushed red and I crawled from the ceiling to my room.

Your P.O.V
    I yawned and laid back down, "Welp, at least we found out who the stalker was." Mark nodded and pulled me close into him. "I love you too much (Y/n) to let you go." I smiled and closed my eyes, yawning before falling into dream land I spoke in a soft, delicate tone.

"I love you too, Mark."