Sweet little child

How the months passed. Everything was just perfect. Not to mention that she would always laugh at shadow for passing out during the check ups.
(Flash back)
Doctor: Alright... there is your two little babies
Y/n: twins?
Doctor: yes, you are a very lucky young lady, having twins who are both boys
((You'll get the story about what happen to your other baby))
Shadow: they are very... very... very.. smal-
Doctor: its normal, the father barely sees the mother's belly knowing that they have a living thing inside them.. not to mention two living things...
Y/n: may you please help me t-take him to the care?
Doctor: of course

(End of flashback)

It was always the same for Shadow since he never been a father or even took care of a kid. It was normal.... way to weird to be honest.
Y/n was singing her child the little lullaby that Maria would sing to Shadow when he was small... unfortunately she died due to a disease. She tried to not cry every time that song was sung by her. Shadow would hear her lullaby and would end in tears for remembering, but he didn't mind her wife singing that song for he also loved the song and cherished it. Y/n was now 5 months pregnant... she was ready for the 4 months.

(Next day)

Y/n was walking down the side walk with some stuffs for dinner, she was so happy to make Shadow's favorite food. She never made it for the reason that is was complicated, she hummed her way back home as she crossed the street. She didn't notice that one of the cars were still driving due to technical difficulties with there car. The man inside was trying hard to stop the car, but budge. He honked desperately for the woman in front of him to quickly run to safety. How her reaction was too late for he had hit her making him have a car crash to a building.
You slowly closed your eyes hearing people trying to revive you... but to no respond

Shadow was at the house cleaning up and making he crib for his two baby's. He heard the phone ring and quickly picked it up
"Hello?"
"Hello is this Mr. Shadow?"
"Yes... who speaks?"
"I'm Doctor. Kim... we had a call about your wife involved in a car crash"
Shadows eyes were widen and was scared to hear that she was dead
"We beed you to come to the hospital now"
The phone hanged up.
Shadow took no more second and quickly ran outside to the hospital

You were laying there... for your life to be rived. How things had to take a turn, shadow was at the hospital holding your hand and praying for you to wake up and see you smiling seeing that you are okay.. but no answer came

Many weeks passed and Shadow heard a grunt. He woke up and saw that his wife was waking up, he cried and smiled for he knew that she wasn't dead.
"Sh-Shadow?"
He quickly hugged her gentle and trying to calm her down
"Its okay... everything is okay" he cried in top of her head.
The doctor came in
"Good news and Bad news..." the doctor simply said....

To be continued