What if

What if Kensi never went to Afganistan?

-------------------------------------------

Kensi and Deeks were happily in their 8th week of dating. They walked into work and both of them were unusually cheerful. Today was their two month aniversary and they had, had a great night last night and they were both so happily in love. Ever since Deeks had confessed that he liked Kensi they had been on cloud nine.

The secret couple walked in and Callen and Sam were both already there. "No Sam we are not switching desks. I don't care if the sun gets in your eyes. What makes you think I would want to sit there?" Callen said to him. "Aw please man, your short enough so the light wont hit you." Sam was practicly begging him. "No man" The two men didn't even notice the pair walk in and the conversation was loud and annoying so Deeks made the suggestion of going up to the gym. "Hey since these two kids are fighting want to go somewhere a little more quiet, perhaps the gym?" Deeks said. "Sure, lets go before they pull us into whatever they're talking about." Kensi replied.

Kensi and Deeks walked in and realized they were alone in the gym. They walked over to the punching bag and Kensi started to hit it playfully while Deeks was holding it. After a while Deeks broke the silence. "So Kens" He said. "When are we going to tell the team?" "Tell the team what?" She asked hitting the bag again. "About... us" He said a little quieter. "Oh" Kensi said. She walked over to a bench and Deeks followed her. Deeks sat down and wrapped his arm around her. She layed into his chest and they sat silently for a while. "I don't know. I don't know when we will tell them because I don't want to LOOSE YOU!" Kensi was tearing up and Deeks hugged her closer. "I don't want to loose you either but they are going to find out eventually. It has already been two months and were not very good at keeping US a secret." Deeks explained. "But hey, it doesn't have to be today" Deeks said as he pulled Kensi up and he walked her over to the center of the gym. "I'm not giving you up" and with that he kissed her and they melted into eachothers arms. 

"Woah, woah, woah. PDA guys, come on" Kensi and Deeks broke away fast and stepped away from eachother. "Didn't anyone ever tell you not to kiss in public?" Callen said. "Wait" Kensi said. "You're not surprised?" "Are you kidding? We knew you were going out the first day you went on a date." Sam responded. "I told you we weren't very good at keeping us a secret." Deeks laughed and Kensi punched him in the sholder.  "You can't tell Hetty. She will split us up." Kensi pleaded. "No Miss Blye, I already know and if you two can be professional in the field and remember Priority of Life then I see no reason to hace to split you up." Hetty said as she stepped around Sam and walked up to the couple. "Really Hetty, you mean it?" Kensi was almost crying with joy. Hetty just nodded her head and smiled. Kensi and Deeks were so excited that a he picked Kensi up and swung her around in his arms and kissed her. "But like I said, you have to be professional. Now, we have a case" Hetty turned around and Sam and G followed close behind while Deeks and Kensi stayed back and walked up to ops holding hands.