Meeting the Family

Kensi is nervous. More nervous then she had ever been in her life. Actually, she is freaking out. Today is going to be the most important moment in her life and if it didn't go well it would ruin her. Today is the day her mother is going to meet the man she is in love with and to top off the day she is going to meet his parents. It shouldn't be such a big deal. She had done this before, more than once, so why was she so nervous? Why was she pacing back and forth in Nell's kitchen, hyperventilating and thinking of the worst outcomes that could possibly happen. "What if they hate me and make him break up with me? What if my mother hates him and she makes me break up with him? What if his family convinces him that he can do better? WHAT IF HE CAN DO BETTER?" Kensi was screaming and Nell grabbed her arm. "Kensi, you love him right?" Nell said making Kensi stop in her tracks. "Of course. without a doubt." Kensi replied without hesitation. "Well if you love him and he loves you then your parents will be behind you both so there is nothing to worry about. Now, will you please stop pacing. You are making me dizzy." With that Kensi sat down at the table and pushed all of her feelings to the back of her mind.

Two hours later Kensi and Deeks were in the car driving to her mothers house. "Kens." Deeks said a little worried. "What if your mother doesn't like me?" Kensi was shocked. She had been thinking that same thing at Nell's house. "Thats funny, I was thinking the same thing about your family but then Nell told me something which made me stop." What did she say?" Deeks asked her. "Well she asked me if I loved you and of course I said yes. So she said, then my mom would be behind me just because I love you." Deeks thought about that for a while and Kensi could tell it had eased his mind. Kensi pulled up to the house and she was about to open her door when Deeks stopped her. "I love you too." Deeks told her then he leaned over to kiss her on the lips. The together that got out and walked up to the door together.

It turned out both families loved them and they had nothing to worry about. The couple had had a great day and were on their was home. "Your mom cooked a great steak" Kensi said breaking the silence. "Yeah, she a great cook. So is your mom." Deeks replied. As Deeks pulled into the drive way he looked over to his girlfriend and smiled. "What?" Kensi asked. "Nothing." Deeks replied. "No seriously, tell me." Kensi told him. "It's just that I was thinking how lucky I am to have such a beutiful girlfriend." Kensi laughed, "you are so cliché. but hey it's true." Deeks laughed and so did Kensi. They got out of the car and Deeks picked Kensi up bridal style and carried her into their house.