12

I can't explain itI'm into youAnd every little thing you doNever felt the way about no dudeBelieve it when I say that I'm feeling you

I can't explain it
I'm into you
And every little thing you do
Never felt the way about no dude
Believe it when I say that I'm feeling you

Into You x Sydney Renae

"Bitchhhh, I knew it! I knew it! Didn't I tell you?! I told you you were gonna fuck my brother!" She screeched. My eyes bulged and I put my hand over her mouth before she could say anything else. Leave it to her to be loud and obnoxious in the middle of the damn mall.

"Juju! Shut the fuck up!" I said between gritted teeth. She started cackling underneath my hand. I let her mouth go and rolled my eyes at her. She was still laughing when I walked away from her, heading to the Nordstrom. Unfortunately, I didn't have Bryson's card in tow this time, so I wasn't gonna go too crazy.

I found myself in the shoe section looking at a pair of Valentino sandals, and although I knew I didn't need them, they were begging to come home with me. I called for someone's help and she went to the back to get my size. "Bitch, the next time you walk away from me, it's your ass." Ju stated as she approached the shoe section.

I rolled my eyes. "Come on Nae, you know I was just playing. I know you ain't fuck him." She rolled her eyes back at me. She took the seat next to me. "Issa joke." She smirked making me laugh. "Now tell me about this date." She smiled and crossed her legs.

I sighed, "Like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted." I gave her a side eye. "He text me earlier today out the blue and was like 'Be ready at 8:30.' So I'm like what the fuck? I told him I would let him take me out the night before, but I didn't know he would act on it so quickly." "My brother said fuck that, let me take this shit before I'm shit out of luck." She cackled next to me.

I shook my head before telling her the rest of the story.

Where are we going?

Kai: Out.

Boy 😒

Kai: Lol can you stop being stubborn? Please? Just be ready by 8:30.

🙄 Alright. Can I at least know how I should be dressed?

Kai: Naked 😋

Kai: I'm playing. Nothing too fancy. That's all I can say. See you later.

I playfully rolled my eyes at his text and let out a small giggle. I rolled over in my bed and stretched before getting up to brush my teeth. It was already 2 in the afternoon and I was just getting up. Lord knows I needed the nine plus hours of sleep I got last night. I deserved it honestly. That nine to five is kicking my butt.

My was gonna enjoy my day off doing nothing, but now I had something to look forward to. I smiled at myself in the mirror. I was lowkey excited. After brushing my teeth, I made my bed up and went to the kitchen. I wasn't in the mood for breakfast considering it was so late. Plus, I was in the mood for a salad. I quickly tossed one together before resorting to the couch to watch some TV.