Chapter 1- The Gossip starts

I remember that day. Never forgotton. That day where everything went wrong. Remembering that pain that hangs off my broken heart, feeling loved and special. He told me my mother left me and that she hated me as I got in the way. Is this really true? The way he looked at me. Making sure I don't do anything wrong, but if I did I knew what the consequences were...

I can smell his body odor, he hasn't showered since that night. That night that I cannot forget. Ever. He is breathing hard, I can smell the revolting stench that came pouring out of his mouth - breathing down my shivering neck and whispering to me. He turns to me. He grabs my long, wavy, maroon hair and my thin arms... And...

Wow, what a dream - more like a nightmare. As I wake up I smell the aroma of sweet bitterness coming from the atmosphere in the house.

"Wakey, wakey sis, hurry up and get dressed for college. I don't want to be late for work", my stepbrother announces he is dropping me off to college.

"Coming Sam!", I replied back.

I start to stretch each muscle within my body and start to dust off any laziness and tiredness that consumed my body. The thoughts that rush in and out of my mind are ' what shall I wear today? But didn't I wear that yesterday? Shall I wear this with that top? Or shall I do a bun instead of a makeup..?'

After brushing my teeth and eating breakfast I decided that my final look will be a thin rouge red dress, red lipstick, a smoky eyeshadow, black nails and black heels. What an outfit! After finishing taking selfies with Dad and Sam, I waved ' see you later' and jumped into the car with my bag of books.

" You ready Rhea?" Sam thoughtfully asked his step-sister whilst bucking his seatbelt. I nodded.

Standing amongst the crowd of a bunch arrogant and rude students, I try to keep my distance.

'Ping!'

I get a message from my boyfriend telling me I'm dumped. I rage. He dumped me...over text.... The next thing I know the whole school finds out how much of a total idiot I am. I asked myself, Is this really happening to me?

.

The school speakers speak and we students had to get to class. I sat down. He was sitting fight in front of me, what's the worse that could happen ey?

I spoke too soon.

A few seconds later, he shows his friends and the 'popular' girls our messages - mainly mine. I just knew they were laughing at me - messages telling him how much he means to me... What do I get back?

It was lunch, I tried to ignore those certain people. But that didn't go too well. Did it?

"Wow look at the piece of dirt, did she just came out of the rubbish tip. So funny she thought he loved her, as if..." A bunch of girls gossiped as they saw me getting my lunch from the canteen. As soon as I was about to grab a knife and fork, Shannon knocks my tray out of my dainty hands,the food luckily didn't fall on the floor. But you where it landed. ON MY FACE. I had to get out of there, I was so close to tearing up. I may not be a popular girl at school but I still had feelings, why doesn't anyone understand me.

I locked myself up in one of the cupboards down the hallway. We probably had 5 minutes to get back to class, but I wouldn't budge. Tears kept drooling all over my cold cheeks.

I heard a noise. Was it a mouse? Was it him? Is it Shannon? The door knob turned anti clockwise and the door was pushed quietly. A median height shadow entered in. He had the most gorgeous eyes and muscles. But when he got closer, I saw who it was...