Author's Note

Hello! I just wanted to say to those who are patient, thank you very much! To those who are not patient and continue to DM me, please remember I said in the book's description on the very bottom, "UPDATES WILL BE SLOW". I'm trying my best to write when I can. I'm a little overwhelmed with the thought of doing requests, because I may not live up to someone's expectations of a story... I'm thinking of not doing them at all due to the fact I'm so stressed out with life as it is. Please don't be mad and understand, I know I'm going to lose readers by saying that statement. There are PLENTY of other MJ Imagines out there that take requests, and I'm positive they'd take yours and do an amazing job.

I will continue to slowly update this book with my personal imagines for your pleasure reading, but sadly I will probably never take any requests. Now, that may change in the future like during the summer, but I'm not positive. A lot of crap is going on in my family and personal life and I can't multitask by trying to please someone else over the internet. Please understand this, I feel terrible for letting down those who were patiently waiting...absolutely awful... I love you all and I love Michael, so I'm not going to quit this book, because why start and not finish? I may update tomorrow or next weekend so bare with me! Again I apologize, please understand my struggling with my personal life, thank you so very much.

                                      - Got_Destler