jane the killer x reader

jane's pov

if that thing thinks he can flirt with the person i love, he can't have them. i walk down the stairs and see jeff talking to y/n trying to make her laugh, i walk up to him and tap jeff's shoulder. he turned around and looked at me, i punched him in the face and he dropped to the floor holding his face in pain. i look at y/n they're staring at me then slightly laugh. i blush and and smile, jeff groans and gets up. "what was that for" jeff hissed at me. i looked at him and hissed back "because they're mine not yours, you're just an asshole i actually love them". i pause and realise what i said and turn to look at y/n. they're staring at me again smiling.

your pov

i look at jane and smile as she said she loved me, she looked at me and i hugged her. she froze then hugged me back, i smiled up at her "i love you too". she smiled and smashed her lips on mine and pressed me against her i blushed and deepened the kiss, i felt her smile against me lips and pull us down on the couch. slender cleared his throat and we both looked at him "if you're going to do that please do it in your room". he disappears and jane plays with my hair "maybe we'll do it later" she softly bites my ear "if you want to". i nod and lie my head on her lap, we watch tv and notice jeff was still in the room. he was glaring at jane, jane just smirks back at him "i told you jeff don't mess with what's mine". he stormed off up the stairs and slams his door, "he always was a child" i said as he slammed his door. jane laughed and we continued watching the tv.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~

slender called out saying dinner was ready, me and jane we're still watching tv when he picked us up with his tendrils and sat us at the table, me and jane moved our seats together. jeff groaned in annoyance and jane glared at him "it's not my fault y/n choose me over you" she hissed at jeff. i sighed as jeff stood up and glared at her and jane stood up as well glaring right back at him. slender let out a loud static sound and everyone covered their ears, jane and jeff drop to the floor. he stops making the sound "no fighting at dinner you two. how many times do i have to tell you two, now stop". they get up and sit back down in there seats, i rubbed jane's back and she smiled at me. "i'm okay don't worry" we started eating and finished after a while, she got up and i followed her as we went to her room. she kissed me and i kissed her back, we lied on her bed and cuddled. we both yawned and i closed me eyes. after a couple of minutes we both fell asleep.

sorry it's not too good i just couldn't think of anything @7ImNotGay7 asked for this one so here everyone is. have a nice day you beautiful people you're all amazing sweet nightmares~nightmare