zalgo x reader part 1

your pov

"come on slender i wanna go see rake" i whined to slenderman "i haven't seen him in ages and i miss him since he moved" i kept complaining, slenderman sighs in annoyance "(y/n) child when are you going to leave me alone to do my work" "when you let me go see rake" i say crossing my arms. he sighs again and sinks back into his chair "why won't you go let me see him anyway" i started to make tears go down my face hoping that it'll convince him to let me go see rake, he picks me up with his tendril and put me on his lap and hugs me "i just don't want a hunter getting you (y/n) child" he stops hugging me and moves back a little, i look down at my hands "i understand" i whisper, i get up and walk over towards the door, i look back to slenderman and see his head in his hands, i walk out and sigh. i walk down the hall towards my room "hey (y/n) come watch me kick ben's ass in a video game" jeff asks me from the staircase "no thanks i'm okay" i reply softly, jeff frowns a little which is hard to do because of his mouth ya know. "hey you wish you could beat me at video games" ben comes running up the stairs "i could if you didn't cheat" jeff replies with a bit of a cold tone of voice "i don't cheat i play fair" ej comes up the stairs "would you guys stop arguing" ej says sounding annoyed "why don't you just stay out of this eyeless" ben says rudely to ej "or how about you guys don't argue all the time" ej says getting angry "shut up ej no one asked you" jeff says rudely to ej as well. they start arguing back and forth, i squeezed my eyes shut and my head started pound and my ears felt like they were burning and swelling up, tears start welling up in my ears "SHUT UP ALL OF YOU" i turn around and throw open the door to my room and slam it shut, i lock my door and collapsed on my bed. i hear whispering i strean to hear what they're saying "i knew something was wrong but we can't ignore this anymore guys" it sounded like hoodie "we weren't ignoring it we just thought it was short term thing because rake left" ben says a bit sadly "i can't believe i didn't notice this i'm such a jerk i'm her closest friend i can't believe myself" jeff said having a go at himself  "i call myself a doctor a human expert and i couldn't even see her health slip and her life drain out" ej said angry at himself "you know what has to happen now don't you boys".......slenderman "yeah we do" they all replied to him. what are they going on about, best not to ears drop even though i want to i am pretty tired. i walk over to me bed and lie down, i close my eyes. after about 20 minutes i hear a knock on the door i don't respond "(y/n) can you open the door" it's jeff, i don't say anything "please......please (y/n)" he whispers, i get up and open the door to see jeff staring at the floor with all his hair coming down over his face. he slowly lifts his hand and then pauses i don't do anything and he continues to move his hand and lightly grabs my wrist. jeff what's going on i say in my head but no words or sounds coming out of my mouth. he holds onto my wrist and starts walking towards the stairs taking me with him, i don't resist and walk with him, we start walking down the stairs and i see that everyone is in the lounge room except for slenderman. jeff keeps walking and i keep walking after him, he sits on the couch and i sit next to him, everyone looked so upset hoodie and masky come up to me "sorry if this is weird for you but what not really sure what we're really meant to do so i guess i'll let hoodie explain" maksy looks away a bit not looking at me directly anymore. i look at hoodie waiting for an explanation he sighs "(y/n) we really don't want to do this but it's hurting you a lot and we didn't notice and we're jerks for not noticing before it got so bad so we're doing what we really hope will help you get better........we're going to send you to live with zalgo so you can be around rake again" my eyes widen a bit in shock and then tears start welling up in my eyes and i let them out, they all looked scared and upset. i jump and hug hoodie he stumbles back but keeps a strong hold on me, i rush around the whole room and hug everyone, i get to jeff and i hug him tight. i don't let go i keep holding onto him and he doesn't let me go either, he kisses my forehead "you'll be safe they'll protect you there" he whispers, he lets go of me and walks upstairs to his room, i turn around and see slender there with a suitcase "this is your stuff child you'll be leaving in a couple of minutes" i jump and hug slender as well, he holds onto me tight "you can visit us whenever you feel like it". he stands up straight and walks towards the door, i look at everyone before i walk over and talk his hand, we go outside and slenderman does some magic shit and then there's a portal to zalgo's, we walk through. i quickly look back to see everyone standing on the porch, jeff included, we step through the other side. i see rake waiting and run up to him and hug him, i turn around and wave to slender as he goes back, i hug rake one more time "ah so you must be (y/n)" i look over and see a black demon like creature with red "who's that" i whisper to the rake "that's zalgo" he says.

it was going to be too long but i made it long because it's the last x reader for this book so part 2 is either going to come tomorrow or the day after. have a nice day you beautiful amazing people "sweet nightmares"~nightmare