How... Can I Know?

On this chapter, the grammar might not be good because I am writing this on my phone. Within a few days of publishing, the grammar should be fixed. 

-

Anakin Skywalker. The chosen one. Began hating his life slowly for the people around him. The man was like an overgrown child. Anakin Skywalker didn't know anymore. 

-

He didn't know what went on. Ringo Vinda had been hell, Tup had gone insane, killed Tiplar, and from what he heard, Fives was also going insane. Rex had been acting strange... actually, all of his best men were acting extremely strange. Kix, Jesse, Rex and the lot of them went completely silent when he walked in. 

It was like his men had lost something but never mentioned it. He remembered the day Ahsoka had left, he had gone to Christophsis and cried. Then he went home. 

He now hated himself for being all emotional like that. After his 'episode' he had gone to Rex to tell him what had happened. Rex didn't even let him start talking. He walked out of the room before he got to say anything. Anakin held curiosity for what happened to the clones. 

He didn't know a thing anymore. Everyone around him lied to him. He didn't know what to do.  So he quit asking, and anger bottled up inside of him. And when he let it out, you didn't want to be around him. 

FORESHADOWING LOL

I SAW THIS FANART AND I HAD TO PUT IT IN OKAY

(POV change to Rex) 

I, Captain Rex of the 501st is in contact with Ahsoka Tano. I try my best to keep Anakin Skywalker from knowing. Why had I kept it from his general?  I honestly didn't know, as it was at Ahsoka's request that Anakin didn't know. My general was close to finding out but I didn't know what he knew. I  watched Ahsoka leave. Nobody knew that.  I watched her walk out, Skywalker running behind her. I saw it. Although I  couldn't hear it, I saw it. And it changed me completely.

I didn't know why things got so bad so fast. Tup had died, and now Fives was on his way back to Coruscant. 

And on top of that, Skywalker was stressed as ever. I couldn't handle the truth, and neither could Skywalker. 

An end was coming soon, and I knew it. Skywalker didn't know, thankfully. 

None of it made sense anymore. Why had I changed? Why was I different now that she had left? It didn't make sense. Skywalker- my general had been acting weird. He was always angry. 

-

And with that, all of the confusion, Rex decided he would be leaving the 501st soon. Not now, but soon. 

Then Fives died. In his arms. And Rex left. He had lost all of it and had left. And he was supposed to be a war hero. But he wasn't, he left. And Anakin Skywalker was lost forever.

-

Every single being that was involved in the clone wars weren't heroes. They were cowards, that ran from their problems. 

"She asked the question so often because she knew the answer." -Star Wars: Ahsoka

Really cheesy ending. Honestly, I was confused by the whole entire chapter, but I wanted to complete this book, because of other books that I wanted to work on. Looking back, my writing style has completely changed since I started this book over a year ago. This book took a year with few chapters. But you have now reached the end of this book, so bye I guess.