Midnight

So this is another one of Amelia and Wiley. Give me a comment if you like them!

Looking around, Amelia sat up on the edge of her bed. The clock ticking behind her struck midnight, a soft chime echoing through the room. The light from her alarm clock cast a long shadow across her wall as she twiddled with her silky hair. Seeping through the curtains, the moon gleamed down on her eyes, turning them into shimmering diamonds in the light.

Amelia sighed softly, glancing out the window into the dark night. She watched through the curtains as shadows danced through the forests. One shadow, brisk in its walk, stalked toward her open window, and Amelia's rosy cheeks spread in a small smile. He leaned against her window sill  as she stood up slowly, her gown brushing against the sheets. Amelia placed her hands on the wooden sill, nose width apart from his face.  He stared into her diamond eyes, feeling her warm breath on his cheeks.

"Hello Wiley." She said and his lips simpered. They spread into a smirk and he leaned in so their noses touched.

"Hello Amelia." His breath felt warm on her ivory skin. "Am I allowed in?" He asked raising an eyebrow and giving a grin.

"No." Amelia said with a chuckle and turned way from him, crossing her arms across her chest. In moments, she felt his warm breath on her neck as his arms snaked around her waist.

"Come on, you can't leave a stray out in the cold." He said resting his chin on her shoulder. She turned to look at him and he made a frown and peered at her with sad eyes.

'Okay, fine." Amelia said laughing. She hopped into her bed and stretched out on the sheets. Wiley sat down next to her, the bed creaking under his weight. There was a moment of restful silence as they looked down on one another.

"So why did you come here tonight?" Amelia asked.

"Couldn't sleep."

"I couldn't either." She said smiling.