Let me go

Maylee rushed through the cold rain, letting the rain drops fall down her cheeks. Her dark hair was sticking to her forehead as she rushed down the sidewalk.

"Wait!" She heard someone call after her. She ignored him and kept on hurrying through the pouring rain. She could hear splashing footsteps behind her. She broke into a run and was abruptly held back by a cold hand wrapped around her arm.

"Asher, let go." she said through gritted teeth.
"No I'm not going to loose you again." He said pulling her into an alleyway.
"You already have!" She yelled at him as he pressed her up against the brick wall.

Asher opened his mouth and closed it. He didn't need to say anything. His eyes said it all. Maylee gazed into his soft blue eyes and his freckles that dotted his nose. In his eyes she could see his sky blue iris that spoke kindness and truth. Maylee had seen it in his eyes before. It was just before he had broke her on the inside. She shook her head slowly and then whispered,

"I'm sorry. Goodbye Asher."

Maylee closed her eyes and felt her self melt away into the lonely, colorless world. Asher watched as her lovely face turned from gray to nonexistent. It was like a huge pellucid bed sheet had been placed on top of her. She disappeared like so many times before. She was still there of course, he just couldn't see her.

He wrapped his hands around her waist and leaned down to find her soft lips.

"Asher, let me go." she whispered as he kissed her.

A warm feeling boiled deep inside of her. It spread through her veins and through her blood. Her skin tingled everywhere he touched her invisible skin. She started to reappear. Her skin changed from gray to light ivory and her hair turned to dark brown. She looked up to him and smiled, the loveliest smile he had ever seen.