-Chapter 3:Eavesdropping-

Start from the beginning

When they approached her family and the other few guests, her father was telling them some corny joke when he spotted the couple.

"Oh Misaki dear," Sakuya greeted with the brightest smile Misaki had ever seen. He never smiled that way to her even when she won all those awards in high school. He only did that when he was boasting.

"Hi dad," Misaki greeted back. Better to get this over with quickly.

"Everyone the happy couple is here," Minako chuckled reaching out to welcome Misaki into an embrace. Misaki moved from Takumi for a few seconds to hug her mother then went back beside him.

"So Takumi why such a bored looking ring? It should have been as big as your love for Misaki," Sakuya laughed with the others around him.

"Nothing too extravagant. Misaki prefers the simplest things in life. I made it to suit her not anyone else," Takumi answered. He knew how Misaki's parents were.

"I see. I'm sorry to stop our fun times but I would like to have a moment with Misaki and Takumi to see how they are enjoying the night," Sakuya told his new found friends.

When the crowd was gone Sakuya began to question Takumi.

"How big will the wedding be? Would you like us to pitch in? When you two are married will Misaki start working with-"

"Dad! Stop it."

Misaki felt embarrassed because her father only thought about money.

Minako glared at her daughter. "If she acts up with you no need to worry we will fix it."

"I will have to reject you on that. If Misaki and I have a problem it will be solved between us. She's not an appliance you can just fix. Thank you for coming and enjoy the night," Takumi bowed to her parents then took Misaki away from them.

"Thanks," Misaki stated when she was away from her parents. "You're lucky you walked away. Arguing with them can get tiring."

"No problem. It's my job to protect you after all."

Misaki and Takumi spent the rest of the night talking amongst the guest. When the party ended, Anna made them slept over in her home so they would go to their new home together.

-New home-

The next day, Misaki and Takumi drove to their new home. Anna had practically woken them out of their sleep and forced them into a car. They were both tired after last nights events and just wanted to sleep.

"We're here," The driver announced stopping the car.

Misaki yawned opening her eyes as she had fallen asleep. "Really? I can sleep then."

She looked to her side at Takumi and shook him awake. He wasn't really a morning person. He was more of a wake up when he doesn't feel tired kind of guy.

He finally woke up rubbing his eyes like a little kid. "No more early mornings like this please."

Misaki smiled and took his hand to lead him out the car. He was okay like this when he wasn't joking around. "Come on big fella."

They got out the car to look at the one storey house. It had a electric fence so no one could easily get in. A driveway which leads straight to a garage and some parts of the house walls were made of glass.

"So this is where we are going to live? I'm still keeping my old house," Misaki said looking around at their new home.

Takumi yawned walking inside. "Let's not just stand here. Let's get some sleep then we can look around."

She nodded. That sounded like a great idea.

Takumi opened the door with a key his grandmother gave to them. They would have looked around but they just wanted to find the bedroom for now. They both checked almost all the rooms in the house but couldn't find a bedroom. There was just one room left.

"She wouldn't have made us sleep in the same room right?"Misaki chuckled hoping that wasn't the case. Given the odds she knew there might just be one bedroom.

Takumi was the one to push open the door and this time they saw a huge master bed. They were meant to share a bedroom.

"Oh hell no," Misaki said looking around for a another bedroom to magically appear. "I can't believe we have to sleep on a bed together."

Takumi flopped down on the bed ready to sleep. "I can."

"What are you doing? Get out!" Misaki exclaimed.

"This is my room too Misaki. Well unless you wanna play for it?"

Takumi was very much awake right now. The thought of somehow being able to annoy Misaki gave him energy.

Misaki folded her arms trying to see where this was heading. "What game?"

"Rock, paper, scissors but since that is so easy loser much take a flick to the head. If you can't stand the pain you quit and it's my bed," He grinned sitting up on the bed.

"Who says it will be your bed pervert! I accept. I can handle any pain."

"Great," Takumi smirked.

Unknown to the two adults flicking each others head for a bed, Anna had secretly followed behind them so she could see their reaction to the house. She entered the house with a maid to help her bring in a house warming gift. She wanted to sneak up on them and surprise them. They did not know she had an extra key.

"Where could they be?" She asked the maid noticing the house was almost empty and quiet. Suddenly, she heard a noise from the bedroom. "Ah. They went and check their things?"

When Anna approached the door, ready to push open it, she didn't expect to hear the weird conversation coming from Misaki and Takumi.

"Ah! Takumi not so hard. You did that on purpose didn't you?" Misaki groaned in pain.

"If you want to get into the bed and sleep you have to withstand it Misa. Give up?" Takumi said.

"No. Let's go again."

Anna couldn't bare to open the door. And yet they claimed to not want to share a room but they came in and went to doing dirty business? What was with her grandson torturing Misaki for her to get in the bed.

Anna fanned herself. "This is just like that book and movie. A steamy love. Let's go," She whispered to the maid walking towards the door to go home.

....

"Did you hear something?" Misaki questioned looking at the closed bedroom door.

"No," Takumi flicked her again.

"Ah!" She screamed holding her forehead.

.....

"Oh my," Anna blushed as the maid closed the front door. "I think I'll call before I visit now. At least I'll see some grand babies before I die~"

Here is a preview of next chapter.

"Takumi I want one of those babies now."

"Um Misaki, you don't make babies so fast."

"What? Look I want one and I'll allow you to be around it ok?"

"Why wouldn't I be around it if it belongs to me too?"

"No it's just mine. Go get your own."

"Men don't make babies by themselves Misaki."