They Grew Up

Madyson's POV

•••••••••••••••••••••

18 Years Later

A tear streamed down my face. "I can't believe she is going to prom." Niall's arms were wrapped around my torso. "He better not hurt my baby girl." "Mom Mae is taking forever! Tell her to hurry up!" Mason yelled angrily "Leave your sister alone today is a special day." "Mom! Please!" Mason whined "Mason you are 15 years old. Just wait." Niall sighed Mason groaned angrily. "Mom I think I am done." Mae yelled from upstairs. The door bell buzzed. "I got it." Diana yelled "No Diana. You are still to young to answer it." Niall told her "I am 13! Almost 14! Next month actually. Dad please!" "No I got it." She folded her arms. "Okay. Can I at least go with you?" "Yes." He smiled Niall opened the door to see the Styles family. " Niall! Madyson! Diana!" They walked in greeting us. "Rose go play with Diana." "Mom can we go on to the laptop?" Diana asked "Yes but why?" "The Shining released a new song!" They squealed "Sure." I laughed They ran up stairs quickly. I won't see them again until tonight.

"Is Mae ready?" Daniel asked "I don't know." I answered "Mae are you ready?!" I called "Is Daniel here?" "Yes!" "Yeah I am coming." A pink sparkle dressed girl walked gracefully down the stairs. Her brown hair was wavy below her shoulders. "You look beautiful." Daniel smiled "Thank you. You look great too." Daniel took her hand helping her down. Its sorta weird seeing the kids dating but at least we will be actual family now. "Lets get some pictures before you two leave." Natalie chirped

"Mom come on that was at least a million pictures." Daniel groaned "Fine. Did you get some too Madyson?" "Yeah." "Okay let's go over the rules Daniel. 1. You can be home later than 11. 2.If you leave the dance you will call me. Your parents and my wife. 3. No extreme partying. 4. You must be at least a arm length apart from my daughter. 5. There will be no touching. I don't care if it was in the moment. I will personally kill you. 6." Harry interrupted Niall's speech "Calm down Niall. He's my boy he has respect." "That's a good point. If your as cheeky as your father. I will kill you." We all laughed at Niall who wasn't laughing. "Yes sir." Daniel shook. His crystal blue eyes were full of horror. "And have fun." I laughed We kissed them and let them leave.

"Is everyone else coming over?" Harry asked snuggling with Natalie on the couch. "Yeah. I can't believe we all are actually married with kids." Niall said pulling me close to him "I know. After a year finally Taylor and Liam tied the knot. They have 2. Ellie and Louis have 3. Zayn and Perrie have 2.Harry and I have 2. Niall and you have 3." Natalie said counting us off. "That's a lot of kids." I laughed "No kidding." Harry laughed "I miss One Direction don't you guys?" Niall asked "Yeah. I really do." Harry sighed tugging at his curls. "I still can't believe its over." Niall sighed "Those were some crazy years of our lifes" I smiled remembering all of our good times.

"You know I don't think I will ever forget how much we had and everything we did." Harry smiled "The fans really changed our lifes." Niall laughed softly "Dad can I have a soda?" Mason asked Niall "Yeah go ahead." "Is Katie coming tonight?" He asked before he left "Yeah. They will be here soon. Do you still like her?" I asked Masons cheeks lit up. "What is up with that?" Harry laughed "Hey I can't help it!" Mason growled "Not that little man. All of our kids like each other. Daniel and Mae. Mason and Katie which is Liam's daughter. Elizabeth which is Louis daughter and Jason which is Liam's son. Then doesn't Diana like Zayns son Bruce?" Harry explained as Mason slowly crept out of the room "Yeah we are a weird family." I said

"Well at least I know I like my in laws." Natalie laughed The door rang. The whole family entered. "This is us."

---------------------------------

Thanks for reading! This book is officially over guys! Thank you for those who were here with me since day one. I love you all and have a very nice day. My next book is going to be put out. It's about Louis. Check it out please it would mean so much!

-we_are_directioners_ ❤️😘😍