Saving Her, Losing Secrets

Niall's POV

••••••••••••••

So Madysons friend died a few days ago. She barely eats, sleeps, talks, or moves. It's scaring me. I tried everything. I held food for her but she denied it. I offered to go shopping once again denied. I tried getting her to take a nap but it was a soft no. I tried to get her to sing and it was a I just cant. She hasn't left the chair next to the window. It's been raining quite a lot lately. Everyone is calling and texting her but she glances at it and ignores it.

I can't seem to get her to move. She hasn't cried since that night. She shivers because she is cold and sits in her sweats and my shirt and ignore everything. I sat next to her. I brought up a chair and handed her a cup of coffee. "Here. I put vanilla in it like you do it." I sipped my tea slowly. She wrapped her hands around the warm cup. She stared at the window. Her toes curled. She was shaking. "Come here." I pulled her closer to me. She leaned against my body. I draped my arm around her. "What did you do to this coffee?" She asked quietly

"I made it like you always do." she took another sip but her eyes flickered. "Its great babe." She's such a lair. I put 5 packages of sugar. "Oh really?" "Yeah. I love it." Her toes curled. "Your a lair." "Am not!" "I put 5 packages of sugar in there." "Why?" "Because I knew you would tell me it's great even if it's not. Its just the person you are." "Well thank you anyways." I rubbed her shoulder. " Should we get real coffee?" I asked This girl has a bad habit of going there. She knows the workers too well. "Starbucks?" She turned to me. Her eyes twinkled. "Do ya want to go?" "Of course!" She smiled I pecked her forehead and let her stand. I stood up and walked after her. Her feet patted on the floor gently. Her hair flicked to the sides as she ran up the stairs. I followed close be hide. We passed the room where she first told me she loved me. The memory flooded my mind.

She walked to the closet and turned to me walking out with a tee shirt. "Turn around I have to change." "Nah I am good right here." She rolled her big beautiful green eyes. The life was filling them once more. The happiness that once sparkled in her eyes were dim but were coming back to life.

She slipped off her shirt. She pulled on a green shirt that had a weird but nice design on it. I didn't like the shirt until I saw her in it. Her pale skin made the color more interesting. She shimmied into some skinny jeans. Her figure was so intense. By intense I mean the thoughts drowning my mind. The dirty things I could do stopped when she waited for me fully dressed speaking "Are you done staring Prince Charming?" I shook my head. "Um yeah. Sorry." She laughed and pulled her shoes on. I peeled off my old shirt and jumped in a cold blue shirt.

"Your handsome babe." She smiled brightly. "How?" "You just are. You just do cute little things. I can't explain." She blushed causing her whole face to become red. As nervous smile snaked across her face. "What?" Her face deepened red. "Like when you are changing you make a silly face." I raised my brow. "Nevermind. I just... Sorry." I saw the embarrassment shining clear. I laughed and kissed her causing the goosebumps to reveal themselves. My heart warmed knowing I still do that to her.

We drove to Starbucks quickly. She jumped out of the car and pulled me in with her to Starbucks. She jumped with excitement. "The usual." She smiled "Alright sweetheart. It will be out soon. I am guessing the same for him?" She nodded She handed over her Starbucks card. They lady wiped it though the machine and handed it back. She entwined our hands and sat down waiting for our drinks.

I heard muttering coming from somewhere but I could hear where from or from who. Madyson noticed it too. We realized when a little dark haired girl walked up too us with a blond girl and a red head. "Hey do you remember me?" The dark haired girl said and smiled at us brightly Madyson thought for a moment but eyes brightened and jumped up hugging her. "Hey sweetie! How are you?" "I am a lot better. I got the stitches out and I am going to be a cop when I grow up because of you." My head clinked she was the one Madyson saved at the meet and greet. "That's great. I am really happy for you." Madyson smiled. "How are you feeling?" "Better. Niall really helped." Madyson squeezed my hand. The girls awed. "I know you guys are on a date but can I have your autographs?" The red head asked "I have a pen hold on babe."Madyson searched her purse finding one after a few seconds. She laid it in my hands. The girls handed us a piece of paper. I signed it and handed them back. They handed it to Madyson after and she puzzled. "Are you sure you want me to sign it?" She asked "Yeah. I can say I knew you when after your a singer. Your amazing." The blond said smiling. Shit shit shit!!!! I tried to change the subject quickly. My mind jumbled. "You have heard me sing?" "Did you guys see that football game? It was really good." They looked at me weirdly. "Yeah on the videos." Madyson looked more confused. My mind started to flush what do I say?! "What videos?" "I am pregnant. You hear that? A pregnant man!" They all laughed but continued. "On twitter. The ones Niall posted." I crushed under my breath. Shitttttt........ "Niall did what?" She stated at me. No expression was clear on her face. I was screwed. "You guys were singing and he posted them." The black haired one said "Oh did he now?" Madyson waited for my response but I got up and grabbed our drinks. I felt like daggers were stabbing me. "Are you guts getting married?" The red head asked saving me. Madyson smiled and signed the last of the pictures amswering. "Yes we are." The girls squealed "When did he ask?" The blond asked "Christmas Day." She smiled beginning to blush. "That's so sweet!" The red head smiled "Cobgratulations. Our parents are outside but it was nice meeting you!" The dark haired girl said We hugged them and said good bye. I sipped my drink happy I got her mind off friends she lost and videos she said no idea I recorded or put on the internet. "So how about these videos?" She looked at me sipping her coffee. "Well you see..." I explained to her everything I did. She listened and nodded. "Well that's okay." I was surprised. "Really?" "Yeah. You don't have to take them down. If that many people thought it was good maybe I can actually reach my dream." I let out a deep breath happy with her being so understanding.

---------------------------------

Thanks for reading! By the ways guys this book will be over soon so be ready for a new one right after this about Harry and Marcel Styles! It will be a punk Harry!!!! ❤️

-we_are_directioners_