Diffrence between me and you

~freya pov~
I was rudely awoken by me hitting a cold floor.
"Ow"
"She speakes." A man around 40 came out of the shadows.
"That was really creepy."
"Shut up."
"Nope"
"Yeah"
"Nope"
"Yeah"
"Nope"
"Nope"
"Yeah" he thought for a minute and then realised what he said "oh"
"Yeah 'oh' now tell me why im hear." The door opened and mason came in, he sat at the end of my bed i scooted back. I wonder what oliver and Xavier are doing. Oh Xavier i miss him so much, i wonder what hes doing.
"Oh freya, we are so alike." He coreesed my cheek.
"I will err be leaving now boss."
"Goodbye jackson."
"Goodbye sir." And he walked away.
"Me and you are the same. You should love me not that mutt."
"W-what i will never love you not in ten years not in 100 years never and Xavier is better then you will ever be."
"SHUT UP YOU WILL LOVE ME!"
"NEVER!" He slapped me hard around the face
"You will and you will bare me my children whether you want it or not."
"What about sarah?"
"I dont love her i never will,she is a slag." It was my tern to slap him
"Dont you EVER say that about my best friend."
"Hahaha very funny so funny."
"I will never ever love YOU."
"you will."
"I won't."
"Wanna bet."
"Let go off her mason she wont love you."
"Err sorry boss."
"Oh its Kyle."
"Yeah its kyle."
"How are you doing?" I asked
"Im doing fine thanks. How are you?"
"Oh im fine exept the fact that i was slightly kidnapped and almost raped, but you know peachy."
"Yeah sorry about that, i just really dont xaivor. Nothing personal. If you can get my sister to be nice to you your probably really nice."  I looked at him he looked sorry.
"Why did you kidnap me then?"
"Err becouse you need to tell us all about xaivors pack becouse your the luna and should know every thing about it."
"Whats a 'luna'"
"A woman who helps the alpha look after the pack whos usually the alphas mate."
"Whats an alpha?"
"An alpha is a person who is like the boss of a werewolf pack."
"There are no such thing as werewolves."
"Yes there are"
"Nope you need help."
"No i dont i will prove it." His bones started cracking and his cloths started ripping there stood in his palace  was a brownish wolf. That was the last thing i saw before it all went black.

~Sarah's pov~

Xavior is going MAD. Hes chucked 4 charies at a wall, punched 6 walls and left marks. He cried the outher day becouse he thinks he will never find her.  I keep on being sick after we got home we did the deed and ever since i have keep on being sick sophie says i might've gotten pregnant.
"IM TELLING YOU TO WORK HARDER." Xavior practically screamed
"WE ARE. WE MISS HER AS MUCH AS YOU DO!" max screamed back
"Freya doesnt like it when people fight. " billy said.  I felt like i was gonna be sick again so i ran to the bathroom and was sick.
"How long as this been happening sarah baby?"
"About a week or so."
"We should go see a doctor."
"Not yet. I dont want to be the senter of attention when freyas missing and sophies about to pop. Not happening."
"Yes you are going to the docters." With that he picked me up and i cuddled into his chest. He took me out of the house to this building with loads of windows.
"Hello maxie whos this?"
"This is sarah. Shes hear becouse she keeps on being sick."
"Ok come into my office-" i was put down and lead to an hospital like waiting area."come in hear." 
"Okay"max said
"When was the last time you people did the deed?"
"About two weeks ago."
"Right could you please pee in this cup." Was she testing is i was? No i cant be? Right?
"Okay wheres the bathroom?"
"Outside of my office to the left."
"Thanks" and i got to the toilet and peed in the cup and took it back to her
"Cool right so give me 5 minutes and i will be able to tell you whats wrong." She then left her office
"We cant be right?" I asked max
"Maybe. You would be a grate mum anyway."
\time skip/
I had waited 5 minutes and she came back in
"You are pregnant."