Chapter 4- freya finds out

-Sarah's PoV-

"Pancakes!!" Oliver shouted "come 'n get em"
"Make way for me " I shouted me and Oliver's pancakes where to die for Oliver was a babe. Why couldn't he be my boyfriend?!
"Me and Oliver are going shopping today with Sophie for baby's cloths she's coming soon." Bob smiled he was glad to be dad.
"Come on" Oliver didn't like it when Sophie was near Bob it was almost like he was jealous, no not my Ollie.
"What baby?!" I looked around to see Freya stood at the door. I turned around to see the hole kitchen stood in silence. Shit."What baby!?! I'm asking a question!"
"Err,Freya I'm err pre-"
"YOUR PREGNANT AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!?"
"Err" I said
"You knew didn't you Sarah"
"Err"
"YOU KNEW AND DIDN'T TELL ME "
"Yes." She turned around and stormed back upstairs.
.-flashback-.
"We must never keep secrets from each other because where best friends. Pinky promise" I said it was the first day of year 7 and I had just met Freya and Sophie. I think we are going to be best friends for ever.
"Do you have enemy secrets to tell us?" Sophie said
"I'm scared of the dark." I said
"I have a crush on Bob" Sophie said in a hushed voice.
"My mum and dad are dead."
.-end of flash back-.

-Freya POV-
I stormed up the stairs and got my Nike jumper, phone and purse and phone and left. I needed to leave. Why the hell wouldn't she tell me something this big like what the fuck!? I got into my car and drove off. I drove for ages till I got to where I was going  41 melded lain I got out of my car and went to walk the exact same walk as I did 15 years ago the day before my mother and father died, my house still looked the same an oak tree stood in the garden with a swing me that my brother and sister used to swing on every summer.

A big dog greeted me as I walked past my aunts house. Milo.
"Come hear milo" I hear my aunt Olivia shout, milo was as mad as a box of frogs and he always ran away. My six cousins, Haley, Jack, Harvey,holly,Thea and little Edward. Haley is 16, jacks 15, Harvey is 13, holly and Thea are twins who are 6, and little Edwards 3 where in the garden .
"Oh hello Freya! Come in, come in. We're just making breakfast."
"Ooo yummy. Yes please."
"Hello Freya." Jack smiled at me. I walked inside there house is massive and has lots of room. My uncle Alex was making bacon, holly and Thea where doing there make up.
"Freya!Freya come play dress up with us haley isn't playing she's being mean." Thea said .She stuck her tongue out at Haley and Hayley looked up from her phone and scoffed.
"Hi Hayley."
"Hi Freya."
"Come on before princess Edwina gets frustrated." Holly said they had dressed Edward in a dress, a pink fluffy dress.
"I'm coming, I'm coming." My uncle john laughed and I sat down with the twins.

.-Sarah's POV-.

    "I don't think she took that well..." Oliver said we were all sat on the couch in the front room. We had tried to call her but she wouldn't pick up.
"We need to find her before Xavior gets back."
"Yeah. Yeah we do. He will go mad because I was meant to look after her but she left"
"Yeah him and max are really possessive over you and Freya. It's really strange." Sophie said. Oliver frowned
"Yeah it's kinda cute." He looked liked he knew something that we didn't.
"Sarah! I'm back" max called I ran up to him and hugged him. I missed him.
"Where's Freya?" He asked. My smile turned into a frown.
"She,err, went to go see some one."
"Your lying"
"She left this morning because she found out that Sophie was pregnant and we didn't tell her and we can't find her."
"We've got about three hours to find her before Xavior gets back. He will be pissed if he gets back and she's not hear."

.-Xavior pov-.

So meany rogues. I hate them, so much. Don't they know I have a mate and I want to be with her. I hope she's ok.
"Alpha, the rogue isn't talking." My top warrior Callum told me. 
"I'll go see him." I walked into the cell and there he sat.
"Ahhh,the wolf king finally came to see me. Some little bird told me you found your mate. Freya. Her parents where good warriors. Too bad." What was he talking about
"Shut up"   
  "Ah, she was quite cute when she was a baby. Too bad. We need to finish what we started years ago."
"Your not going to touch her."
"Ha. You make me laugh. Jakob gonna get her and do what he should have 15 years ago."
"Shut up." I walked out. "Inject him with Wolfs bane" I told Callum. I didn't like the way he talked about our mate

.-Sarah's POV-.

    "I know where she will be!" I shouted
"Where Sarah baby?"
"Her aunts."
"Oh yeah!" Sophie said. Me,Sophie,Oliver, max and Bob where all sat in the the Land Rover. We finally got to her aunts and there was Freya.
"Wow there house is massif" max hummed in response. It looked like Freya was leaving she walked out of the gate. She got into her car and drove off.
"Well that went... somewhat well." I said to lighten the mood.
"Hmm, yes I think it did."max said
"We need to follow her."Bob put in
"No Freya's very paranoid and she will get really scared then she will hate us more."Sophie said. Oliver was sat looking out the window. He looked scared.
"Oliver are you ok?"
"What if she hates us for ever?" He said in response.
"She won't she's a forgiving person like that." Sophie comforted. I really hope she will, I really do. She stoped her car and got out.
"Maybe we should follow her." Bobsaid. We followed her into the woods but before we could talk to her she was taken by a man. Max tried running after it it was to fast.

.-max POV-.

*Hows Freya you too* Xavior mind linked me and Oliver
*well...she...was...kinda kidnapped.* Oliver said
*WHAT* he mind linked back.*I'll put off my meeting we need to find her.* I looked over at Sarah. She was so beautiful.
"Are you ok?"
"I just watched my best friend get taken by a strange man and chucked into a boot of a car I'm not gonna be peachy keen am I." I hugged her "It's all my fault."
"No it's not. It really isn't." I got hold of her chin and kissed her I didn't like it when she was sad.
"Get a room." Oliver shouted.
"we will carry this on when we get home." She nodded.

*see smut book ______________________________________________________
Hope you enjoyed. Sorry about not updating soon but school started and it was hectic. I will try harder from now on. ~F