Your First Kiss : With Daesung

It's been 2 years after they debut and now they're holding their first fan meeting in japan. You are so excited. You bought a ticket and waited until you could get inside.

All the members appeared on stage. They bowed and interduced themselves. First they sang ' VIP ' and ' Dirty Cash '. Then it was time to play games and they had to choose their partners by numbers.

" Number 26 is chosen by Daesung "

You heart skipped a beat when the MC said your number ... your NUMBER!!

" Number 26! Please come up here. " You still couldn't believe it. You went on stage and stood right next to your angel, Daesung. He looked at you shyly " Hi " He said.

" Hi oppa. You chose me! " You whisper-yelled.

He giggled " Glad I did it. "

MC asked different questions from each fan and now it's your turn

" So what's your name? "

" (Y/N) " You answered .

" Such a pretty name. " Daesung whispered and you blushed.

" Who's your favorite member in BIGBANG? "

" Um ... " You point your finger towards Deasung. He smiled and pulled you into a hug.

" Aww ... " The other members cooed.

" So you were chosen by your favorite member in BIGBANG. You must be really happy, right? "

" Oh, I truly am. I am the luckiest girl in the world. " You said proudly.

Mc nodded slowly " Do you have any questions for him? "

" Well ... " You started. " There is something I really want to do. "
You grabbed a few pieces of paper from MC's hand.

They were all looking at you, curious about what will happen next. You sighed " I know that the fans will kill me after this but I'll do it anyway. "
You stood right next to Daesung, looking straight into his eyes. " Saranghae " You said before you lean in and cover both of your faces with the papers. The fans started to scream and the members were all shocked.

You were kissing Daesung!!

You pulled away " That was my first kiss. " You said, still covering your faces with those papers.

His face was ruby red. All he said was " Me too "

You gave the papers back to Mc. The fans were all staring at you with anger.

You and Daesung had to compete other couples in different games like playing jump rope and hula hoop. At the end you and Deasung were chosen as the best couple because you won all the games together.

The meeting was close to its end. The fans around you were staring at you and saying mean things to you. You didn't care. You knew the consequences of your act. You were happy that you shared your first kiss with the person you love the most even if you don't get a chance to see him again.

The meeting was over and you were so sad. You just wanted to be there forever, listening to their beautiful voices, singing along with them but that's just impossible. You sighed and headed your way to exit but someone stopped you.

" Ma'am you need to come with me. " You were scared.

" W ... Why? " You stuttered.

" Just follow me please. "

You were walking behind him, still scared. You sighed in relief when you saw a familiar face.

It was little panda.

" There you are. You are (Y/N) right? " He asked cutely.

You nodded and he grinned.

" You see my friend over there? " He pointed into a direction and you followed his finger to see Daesung sitting on a couch. He smiled at you nervously and then he looked down. You giggled at his reaction

" You mean Daesung oppa? "

He gave you a toothy grin

" Yes. The one and only! It seems he is interested in you, I can tell but he is just too shy to ask you himself. So, he asked me to ask you if you wanna go out with him? "

You hesitated for a moment, thinking that it is just a dream and you will wake up any time.

" So? " Seungri asked again.

" Yes. Yes! " You said happily.

As soon as Daesung heard ' Yes ' he jumped up and ran towards you.

" You will? " He asked again like he didn't believe you said yes.

You nodded happily. He jumped up and down and then he gave you one of his best angelic smiles.

You two chatted a bit about different things but mostly about Doraemon. After that you exchanged numbers and then you said goodbye.

Ring !! Ring !!

" Dae oppa. Is something wrong? Did I forgot something? "

" No, I just missed you already. "

" We just said goodbye like 10 minutes ago. " You chuckled a bit.

" I know. Still I missed you. "

                  ~*~*~*~*

Awwwww !!
Cute, Adorable Daesung 💋

Love You All

VIP Fighting 💪