HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLAH

Skye: -is currently dragging Kaylah around-

Kaylah: Let me go you fish.

Skye: Nah.

Skye: -enters a random room with the lights turned off before letting go-

Kaylah: -immediately stands up- Where am I?

Ouma: -turns on the lights-

Everyone: Happy Birthday Kaylah!

<< >>

JANDJOJSJKAJBDOSKRNMDKDBFFKSJWOEF

THIS CHILD ivegotfandomsfordays IS PRECIOUS

AND IT IS HER BIRTHDAY TODAY

Y'ALL SHOULD GO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AS MY GIFT, I BRING TO YOU A ONESHOT

Luna X Ryuu

BECAUSE FUCK IT-

<< >>

With the new school year starting, the streets were flowing with students. Walking, driving, going by bus, it didn't matter. They were all around for one reason: School. Of course, Hope's Peak Academy was included in that group of schools. The main hall, open wide to its students, was decorated for the occasion.

At the beginning of the year, it was crowded. Buzzing with excitement, voices ringing around, but mostly crowded. Out of all the people Luna was to befriend first, it was Ryuu. Bumping into each other in the halls was a mistake. Becoming good friends was a choice.

<< >>

Luna was patiently waiting around in the main hall, her eyes darting across each student that passed her by. She was taking the time to analyze their potential basics in physical looks so she could keep something in mind in case a fight were to happen.

"Hmm..." She hummed to herself, pulling her scarf over her mouth.

The time she had taken to glance around the room was also the time a certain someone, Ryuu, had been using to navigate around the halls. However, because of how crowded it was, he had bumped directly into Luna just as another student had cleared his path.

The two let out startled yelps, Luna immediately tilting over as if she was to fall. Ryuu quickly took note of that and yanked her back up on her feet with his hands, staring down at her awkwardly. Both then turned away from each other, embarrassed looks on their faces.

"I-I'm sorry for bumping into you..." Ryuu apologized first, brushing his hand on the side of his leg.

"It's fine." Luna replied quietly, now turning her body to face his. "Thanks for catching me."

The male let out a startled noise of sorts and flushed a vibrant red. "I-U-You're welcome?" He stammered, manning to meet eyes with her.

A small giggle slipped through the Pacifist's lips, covering her mouth with her scarf afterwards. "There's no need to be embarrassed for so long." She smiled. "My name's Luna. Luna Rosette. I'm the Ultimate Pacifist, it's nice to meet you."

It took a moment for Ryuu to recover from his unexpected blush, shaking his head violently. "Ryuu Samaru. Ultimate Horror Novelist." He introduced a little quickly. "A-Actually, I came here to find my class... Maybe you could help?"

"What room and class are you in?"

"Um... Let me check..." He mumbled softly, pulling out a pamphlet Luna recognized. "Room... 3-B, Class 54."