Chapter 1

~(Y/N) POV~

The school bell rings indicating school was over. You got up from your chair and packed your things into your shoulder bag. You walked out of the classroom and started heading to your dorm. You were (Y/N) (L/N), you weren't the smartest since you were in class 3D, not 3A. But you were the smartest in 3D out of everyone in the classroom.

You were about to leave through the entrance doors only to be stopped by your friend Nao. You couldn't help but become friends with her since she is the only one who like to talk to you, other than her other friends Marina, Mitsuishi, and Abe, well Abe was your stalker at first, but you still don't consider him a friend, he still is kind of your stalker.

Nao tackled you into a hug and you hugged her back. "(Y/N)-chan!" Nao said happily. "What is it Nao?" You asked. "Well over the weekend I'll be moving in to an apartment!" She said happily. You quickly pull her away. "What?!" You kind of yelled. You looked around to see some of students looking at you. "Nao, dose this mean you'll be living alone?!" You said in a whisper, but still loud because You're shocked, but not to loud for other to hear. "Ummhmm!" She hummed nodding her head. "Do you really think that's a good idea?!" You said. "(Y/N)-chan, I'll just be fine! Marina and Mitsuishi are coming over to help me unpack and stuff!" She said happily. You sighed and flicked her forehead. "Don't do anything stupid." You said smiling. She smiled back knowing you gave an ok. "Nao, do you need any help? I have the whole weekend off so I don't have to work, and I don't want to be stuck in my dorm doing nothing." You asked her. "Are you sure? (Y/N) your always working, wouldn't you want to get some rest?" She asked. "Nah, and besides, a friend in need I'd do anything in my power to help if they call for me! You'd try to do the same for me!" You said.

Nao hesitated at first, but then nodded in agreement. "Then it's settled! I'll see you over the weekend!" You said about to leave. "(Y/N)! We're meeting at Marina's house! Make sure to be there at eleven in the mourning!" Nao yelled behind you. "Yeah,yeah" you said waving your hand not evening turning around to look at her. You walked out of the school and towards your dorm.

When you got to the girls dorm you went up three flights of stairs since you were on the top floor. You had the last dorm number. And you were lucky enough to get the last one. But you also felt bad because Nao was trying to get one as well, and now she has to end up living in an apartment alone. You took out your keys and unlocked your room, locking the door behind you after getting inside. You threw your bag towards a chair and went straight to your room to take a shower and get dressed for work. You worked at a grocery store across the city. You have to take the train to get there.

After you got ready you grabbed you other shoulder bag that was (f/c). You put your wallet, a water bottle, a book to read on your break, a change of clothes when you finish work, your school coat incase it gets cold or rains, a pad incase your period comes early or late, because you never know! You made sure your phone was charged enough to last you at work. You put your phone into your pocket and grabbed your keys. You locked your door and left to head to the train station. But before you left, you thought you were forgetting something, but shrugged it off not wanting to be late for work.

~time skips to you getting on a train and getting to work on time~

After you finished your work it was nine at night. You were walking in your school uniform since you didn't have much clothes and decided this was the best Suitable thing to wear, and your black button up school coat since it's cold. The train station was ten blocks away, and even if you ran you would still miss the ten after nine train. So you decided to walk anyways. As you walked you felt something hit your head. You looked up to see a few rain drops fall. You sighed and went to grab your umbrella. But while you looked through your bag you started panicking since you couldn't find it. You just realized you left it at home. That's what you were forgetting! You groaned knowing your going to get soaking wet even if you run to the station.

The rain fell slowly, but then it started pouring harder, and your school coat doesn't even have a hood on it. So there you were, walking in the rain, going to most likely catch a cold from the rain. You walked down the street, but stopped dead in your tracks when you heard a bike bell ring in front of you. You looked up to see a boy pushing his bike with one hand and has an umbrella in the other hand. As he got closer you realized who the boy was. Daichi Shinozaki, one of the top 3 most popular boys in the school. He even has the top marks in the senior, compared to you, you could never beat him. He was also a pro at sports, that he played almost on ever school sport team.

You weren't paying attention and because of the side walk being slippery because of the rain, you slipped and fell to the ground, falling into into a puddle. "Just great!" You yell angry. You were on your hands and knees, in a puddle, more soaking wet, but lucky for you, your bag didn't fall into the puddle, but right beside it. You sighed in frustration.

"Are you okay?" Said a voice above you. You looked up to see Daichi holding out his hand. "Yeah just perfectly fine." You said. "Here let me help you." He offered his hand, and you hesitated, but soon took it. You knew Daichi as more than the perfect senior high boy. He was also like a brother to Nao, she talks a lot about him. But not in a romantic way at all. You've never meet him, and he probably doesn't know about you ether. So you kept your mouth shut and pretended You don't know who he is.

He helps you up and you said thank you bowing. He said I didn't have to bow and I smiled. He soon made a face though. "Where's your umbrella?" He asked. "Uh... I usually bring it with me, but today I forgot it. Silly me!" You said laughing nervously. You weren't very good with boys. Except Abe and Mitsuishi, but they were like family a bit. Well Mitsuishi, not Abe.

He gave you a soft smile. "How far do you live? Maybe I can walk you home?" He offered. You shook your head. "I don't live very close. I live on the other side of the city. But thanks for the offer." You said and gave him a faint smile. "Of you live across the city, then why a girl like you here alone late at night?" He asked. "Well I'm use to it for staters, and I work on this side of the city, it's not easy finding a job you know." You said. He only nodded.

He then holded out his umbrella. "Huh?" You said giving him a questioning look. "Take it, I only live a few more blocks down anyways, you need it more than I do." He said. I shook my head. "I couldn't, it's your umbrella! How will I ever give it back!" You said, even though you can give it to him at school tomorrow, but then again it would look way to weird.

"Well you'll keep it in till we meet again!" He said smiling. He then grabbed my hand and put the umbrella in it. "Well have a good night and stay safe!" He shouts and before you could respond to what he just did, he was gone. "Wha- WHA?!" You said shocked. You didn't know what just happened. You blush a bit but remembered you missed the first train, and the other train should be there soon. If you ran you'd make it.

And there you were, with an umbrella running down the sidewalk not trying to slip to get to the train station. But had a certain boy in your mind.

Hey everyone just making a quick (A/N) here. When I typed Good morning Call Daichi x reader, the wasn't a single one! So I thought about making one! I will make more fanfics for this show, but later after this one! Promise! Thanks for reading!