april fools » maehara hiroto

posted: { april 2, 2o17 }
edited: { may 2, 2o17 }

» april fools «
———

You were casually strolling around the park looking for something entertaining. And by entertaining you meant someone whom you'll be pranking.

"Hehe who shall be the lucky one?" you chuckled evilly while observing the people around the park until your eyes landed on a ginger haired boy.

'Isn't that Maehara-kuh? Oh he's with his girlfriend I see... Well, I guess they would do'

You walked towards them preparing yourself for your act while laughing to yourself. 'I wonder how they would react'

As you were getting closer to them you can overhear them fighting over something, something about break up since you can hear them yelling "You can't do this to me!" "I'm sorry but we have to end it here," "Why?! Do you have someone you love besides me?!"

'Heh~ this just makes things easier~' you smirked, but soon turned your face into an angered and heartbroken one as you were gonna go for the kill.

"Mae-kun, i-is that y-you?" you gasped pretending to be surprised from seeing him with his girlfriend

"How dare you! You cancelled our date just to go out with her?!" you emphasized the 'her' while eyeing the girl up and down, mentally laughing at her facial expression.

"You told me that I was the only one! And to think I gave to you my everything?! That's it, we're through!" your tears were continuously flowing on your cheeks which added as a bonus since Maehara's face became more twisted in confusion while the girl felt more heartbroken since Maehara was breaking up with her in the first place.

"W-wait, I can explain!" Before you could even walk away Maehara grabbed your wrists and to your surprise, he kissed you.

You were shocked by his act and confused on what's happening, but nevertheless, kissed back.

"[L/N] [F/N], she's the one I love. So please, let's end this." he held your hand tightly to which the girl ran away, tears streaming down her tearstained cheeks.

The two of you watched the poor girl run away, Maehara still not letting go of your hand, instead holding it tighter. You turned to him a look of bewilderment on your face

"What the f**k was that?!" You yelled at him, not sure if you want to laugh or if you want to cry from what just happened.

"I should be the one asking you that! What the heck was that about? Why did you suddenly showed up yelling about me cheating on you? And you even cried!" he yelled, his forehead creased from the confusion.

You snickered at him which confused him even more. "What are you laughing about?" he asked, frustrated, then you cracked up even more.

"April Fools!" you managed to answer in between your giggles

"What...?"

"This was supposed to be a prank, silly! And to think she actually bought that! This is just damn hilarious, you should've seen both of your faces!" you cackled, his face turning red from embarrassment from realizing your plan.

"W-well, not as hilarious as your face when I kissed you! Ha, and you even kissed back!" and it was his turn to guffaw, and your turn to get embarrassed.

"H-ha?! I did not! Why did you even did that?! And 'I can explain'? Where did that come from?!" you yelled, flustered.

"Well, I was just taking the opportunity since she didn't really want to break up with me. That act of yours was really a life saver. Thanks [F/N]~"

You just laughed at him and he did too. You two looked like idiots now, laughing maniacally in the middle of the park.

"It's such a shame though," he grinned

"What?"

"It's a shame that it's only a prank" you raised an eyebrow not sure what the boy was pointing out. Oh how dense [f/n]-chan~

"I mean, I thought you really liked me or something, but turns out, it was just a prank" he laughed halfheartedly.

Your face flushed red from the realization, you smacked his arm playfully and hid your face with your bangs.

"I-Idiot" he turned to you and upon seeing your current state, he pinched your cheeks and laughed

"O-of courshe I w-ike you~u" (Of course I like you; rmb, your cheeks are pinched)

Upon processing what you said, he instantly covered his face, preventing himself from screaming 'how cute~'

You two sat there awkwardly, until Maehara broke the silence

"S-so, about this date you were talking about?" you looked at him with that 'seriously?' look on your face, to which he nodded as an answer.

You grinned at him and pulled him up, "Let's go,"

Who knew that being such a prankster can get you to confess to your crush~

・  。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆  

aaAaAaaAaAa
hello it's mei chisashiburi da~!
this is supposed to be uploaded yesterday, but i fell asleep so yolo

+ also, *cough* *cough* im an exo-l *cough* *cough*