Flashback to the wedding

I sat on my bed and looked in the mirror at my dress .

Today was the day I was marrying him . We met once before but we didn't speak to each other . Our parents are both very rich and both our parents agreed that they didn't want us marrying someone who wasn't rich . Money was everything to them but it meant nothing to me . I didn't love him and he didn't love me .

I was getting my hair and makeup done and I looked in the mirror trying to hold back the tears . My life was ruined . I was only 23 I didn't want to get married .

My mother and his mother was saying things to me but I was in my own world

My mother and his mother was saying things to me but I was in my own world . I wasn't listening to a thing . I was just thinking about the future . All the things I wanted to do but I can't .

As soon as I entered the church all eyes were on me . Everyone was saying how beautiful I looked and that he was lucky to have me . But no one seemed to care that we didn't love each other .

Every step I got closer to the man who I would call my husband . Every step I felt my heart race faster and faster . This was it . This was my life now . The vicar said the vows and we repeated . I could hardly look him in the eyes .

Yoongi : I do
Me : I do

Everyone was expecting us to kiss but we didn't . I looked at the crowd of people and put on my best fake smile . I looked over at yoongi and I could tell that he was faking the smile too .

After the wedding we all went back to his mums house and there was a party . I sat by myself while yoongi was drinking with his friends . My friends wasn't aloud to come because they weren't like us . They weren't rich .

My mum : belle we've organised a honeymoon for you and yoongi . It's a five star hotel . It's the best in Korea . You will leave tonight and come back next weekend

I sighed and looked down . I didn't want to stay with him .

After the party was finished we was taken to the hotel . Yoongi was quite drunk but not a lot .

The whole way there we didn't say a word to each other . When we got to the hotel he took off his tie , unbuttoned his shirt and slumped onto the bed . I went into the bathroom and looked what my sister packed me for pjamas .

 I went into the bathroom and looked what my sister packed me for pjamas

Me : you little ...

I looked at the nighty and put it straight back into my suit case . I looked through and all the pjamas were like that . I pulled out one of my long baggy tops that I snuck in my suitcase and put that on .

Yoongi was sitting up on the bed texting someone on his phone .

Yoongi : what took you so long
Me : whys that any of your business
Yoongi : look I know you don't like me and to be honest I don't like you that much but your stuck with me no matter what so at least try to get along with me

I sighed and went to sleep . I hated him and now my life was ruined .