3: Gangster Boy

I looked down at the paper with the address on it before looking back up.yep, this was the right place.
I grabbed my suitcase and backpack, walking to the door to knock. Before I left my mom said that if be staying here for a week or two. Hopefully these people aren't serial killers.
I knocked on the door. I didn't think anyone would answer the door instantly so when a woman appeared in the door frame, I jumped a little. She smiled welcoming me in.
"Ah! You must be Danny."
----------------------------------------
2 days later:
I shoved my backpack into my new locker, grabbing the books I needed to go through first period.
You can't just disappear on you're first day. I at least need to be in first period before skipping second.
Ask all of those gangsters that skip school. You either skip all day, or you go to some periods.
I just didn't want to be here.
The hallway was crowded enough for me to get noticed so I hurried into my first period.
When i walked in, barely anyone was in there so I picked a seat in the back. There were 6 rows and all the kids that were coming in were avoiding the back.
The girl, Paige, from my moms friends house sat in front of me. I didn't think that she was actually her daughter.
She had dark red hair that went at least down to her butt. She had an attitude like a black girl but knew when to back off. She turned to me, pushing up her glasses.
She looked pretty even with them on. No wonder she gets all the boys.
"You don't want to sit there." The bell rang in the background as all the seats filled with students. All except the back row and two in front of them.
"Why?" I whispered. The teacher had just walked in and was about to talk. Paige turned around agian.
"You'll see."
I rolled my eyes. Why wouldn't she just tell me?
The door opened even though the teacher had closed it 2 or 3 minutes ago. 7 boys, I counted, tumbled in and made their way to the empty seats next to me.
The teacher scoffed. "Late again, boys."
They all wore jeans, some sagging, and had tattoos. These must be the l.a gangsta's.
One shrugged sitting in the seat next to me. Another pushed my shoulder.
"Hey. Why you in my seat?" He was weirdly skinny and had an annoying voice. Maybe I should move.
"U-Um.." I searched the room trying not to make any eye contact with the students sating at me. The boy in the seat next to him coughed.
"Aron, leave him alone and just sit in the seat in front of me. It's not you're seat anyway."
"Why? This kid can't just come in here and steal my seat!" The Aron guy grumbled. The boy next to me glared at him making him move to the seat in front of him.
Some of the other boys snickered. The boy next to me just rolled his eyes.
He had gages in his ears with brown puppy dog eyes. He was staring ahead boredly and didn't pay much attention to me.
Suddenly he was staring at me so i turned away with a blush on my face. Maybe he didn't see me staring?
I don't know. Maybe I'm screwed.