Chapter 2

Karina's POV:
I pull out my samuraizer and flip it open, "Symbol Power!" I shout and draw the power symbol for resist. "Resist!" I basically slap the power symbol and it races toward Chase. Nothing. "Not enough," I breath out. I draw the symbol again. "Resist!" Again, nothing. "Look, if this doesn't work, you guys are going to have to find another way to break the spell," I point out as I turn towards the rest of the Rangers. " Where is the closest place where we can fight without a crowd?" I ask with a sigh.

"Fight?" Kendall looks skeptical.

"Yes, the only other way that I know of requires me to strike him using my sword and this power disk." I show them the resist power disk.

"No. We don't know what this could do to him. We'll find another way." Kendall rejects. I nod, putting the disk away.

*time skip because she doesn't fight and I'm lazy*

"Hey, uh, Kenny. You wouldn't happen to know what this is, would you?" I pull out the indigo gemstone and hold it out for her in my palm. Everyone gasps.

"The indigo energem! You found it! Did you bond to it?!" Kenny asks.

"Do you mean when it starts to sparkle and you receive a vision of a dinosaur?" I ask.

"Yes!" Kendall says excited.

"Then yes, yes I did," I smile. The emergem flies out of my hand and toward (energem crystal rack? Idk what to call it). It snaps into its place and sparkles.

"Welcome to Power Rangers Dino Charge!"

The Griffin Legacy (Power Rangers Dino Charge)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara