Chap 2

Previously (Obviously we all know this 💀☠️) Play song when ready 😁😁😁
___________________________________________________________                                               (Clementine's p.o.v)
We heard banging on the door and I went to go see what it was and it was another kid!"Gabe come and help me move this!" I yelled so me and him pulled the bookshelf off the door and it went flying open, then me and Gabe put the bookshelf back."Hey thanks." The kid said it was unfortunately it was another guy he looked about our age, long/short brown hair,blue eyes okay more like eye because of the eyepatch,blue plaid unbuttoned shirt with a gray undershirt,blue jeans with a black gun holster on his left leg,with camouflage combat boots. Then I grabbed my gun and pointed out at him and said."I want answers number one: Who the hell are you? Number two: where did you come from? Number three: Have you been bitten?" I said still pointing the gun " Number one: the names Grimes,Carl Grimes, number two: I come from a group of survivors way out there,and number three: no I wasn't bitten." 'Carl' said so I put my gun down the room went silent until I broke the silence "Well I'm Clementine and this is my friend Gabe." I said introducing our selves "Walkers after you?" I asked him he nodded 'yes'.

(Carl's p.o.v)
"Well since we all know each other what do we do until the walkers leave?" I asked,so Clementine grabbed something it looked like a old tennis ball "Any of you know how to play wall ball?" Me and Gabe gave that 'what the fuck' look so she tout us.

~~~~Two hours later~~~~
After a couple of hours I went to go see if the walkers were still around I didn't see any so I moved the book shelf and went out I didn't see any so we all walked out and headed to my camp, so once we arrived I noticed dad looked angry "Um hey dad." I said trying to sound calm.

(Clementine's p.o.v)
Me and Gabe were walking on until I saw Gabe being pinned to the wall,I couldn't help but kick her in the back of leg and she went down after a couple kicks." What the hell did he do wrong!" I yelled and helped Gabe back on his feet then once I turned around I saw a sword to my face it was the same girl who pinned Gabe to the wall then a smirk crawled on my face and I said without fear "Be my guest and end it I guess this what you do to newbies right?" I said then she put up her sword and said "Your a smart kid by the way the names Michonne ."( I don't know how to spell her name sorry😅)'okay so I know her' I said in my head until Gabe run up and helped me up ha shocking.

Sorry if it's short but school you know well I hoped you liked it please vote and comment
Buy🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗