Chapter 28

1 month later...

Karman's Pov...

Now it's my turn. It's my wedding day! Holy shit I'm marrying Grayson Bailey Dolan! How the hell did I get so lucky!?!?! Just like last month us girls are in one room helping each other get ready while the boys are probably goofing around.

I looked at myself in the mirror. It's just now hitting me that I'm getting married today. "I'm getting Married...." "Yes you are and that means that we won't be best friends anymore." Justine said and I looked at her confused. "What?"

"We'll be sisters." She said smiling and hugging me. I hugged back and giggled. "You scared me!" I said pushing on her playfully. We finished getting ready then just sat on the bed and talked.

~~~~~~~~~~

The doors open and I start walking down the isle with my arm hooked with Justine's since neither of my parents decided to show up. God this feels so weird. I'm actually getting married. Ugh my heart is pounding.

We get to Grayson and Justine lets go of my arm and stands to the side while I stand in front of Grayson. "You look beyond Beautiful." He said with a genuine smile.

I blushed then we did our vows. "The groom may kiss the bride." Grayson spun me around and dipped me then kissed me. I giggled then kissed back. 

I am officially Mrs. Dolan! I am the happiest girl in the world! We went and got our wedding photos done then met up with everyone at the reception. 

After Grayson and I had our first dance and cut the cake, I grabbed the bouquet and threw it. I turned around and started laughing cause Ethan caught it and was dancing like a retard. "Ethan! A girl is supposed to catch it!" I yelled and he looked at me then handed it to Holly.

"Holly caught it see!" Then he ran off pulling her with him. I just laughed and shook my head. 

I looked around and saw Justine and Beckham sitting at a table talking about something secretively. I must know what the secret is!

"Whatcha talkin' about?" I asked sitting down at the table. "Oh nothing. How do you fell being Mrs. Dolan?" Justine lied and tried to change the subject.

"I love it...Now tell me what's the secret." "It's your special day, We'll tell you tomorrow." "Ugh fine. Are you having fun?" "Yes. where's Gray?" "I think he's using the restroom." She just nodded then I got up and enjoyed the rest of my wedding.

A/N: Hmm...I wonder what the secret is😏😂

I think I'm gonna write the last two chapters during the weekend. 

My cat turns 11 months tomorrow. It's crazy to think that I've had him for 9 months already. 😭😭😭

He is currently sleeping like this 😂😂😂

I hope you have a great weekend! I love you guys so much! -Justine