Chapter 21

I got woken up by Beckham sitting down on my bed and singing to me. I sat up and giggled.

"Wake up! Wake up! Give yourself a Shake up! Get your body moving. Reach up, Jump up, Give your friend the 'Thumbs up'! It's another new day!Wake up! Wake up! Give yourself a Shake up! Get your body moving. Reach up, Jump up, Give your friend the 'Thumbs up'! It's another new day!" He's such a dork! 

"Where did you get that song from?" I asked while still laughing. "I googled wake up songs and found that." He chuckled. I grabbed my pillow and hit him with it. "You're such a dork."

"Your dork." He said with a wink then got up and left my room so I could get dressed. I got up and looked through my suit case for something wear. After 10 minutes I finally decided on a black short sleeve crop top, a white flannel and skinny jeans with holes in the knees.

 After 10 minutes I finally decided on a black short sleeve crop top, a white flannel and skinny jeans with holes in the knees

I went into the bathroom that is right next to my room and got dressed, then unbraided my hair and did my casual make up. After I brushed my teeth, I walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs. "Hey mom, what's the plan for today?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

"We are going to go to the Red Rock cafe and have brunch with Karl and Anne and their kids, then after that we are going to the Skerman's." I just nodded. "When are we leaving?" "In 20 minutes."

"Okay, can I go to Baby David's house and say hey?" "Sure, be quick and he's not a baby anymore you know." "I know." I walked into the living room and looked at the four lazy butts who were all slouched on the couch watching TV.

(He's like 14 now haha. He will forever be baby David to me tho. I've known him since he was born literally, and his older brother Edwin was my oldest brother's friend, He went everywhere with us. He was like another kid to my mom.)

"Beckham, wanna go with me to reunite with my friend David?" He looked over at me. "Where does he live?" "A few houses down." "Okay." He got up then we left the house and walked up to the house with the red door.

We walked up the steps and I knocked on the door. A boy about 14 years old answered the door. "Can I help you?" He asked. "Are you David?" I asked. "Yeah...Who are you?" He asked. "Justine Phillips, I used to live down the street." "Justine!? Oh my god I missed you!" He said then hugged me and I hugged back. 

"I missed you too baby David." I giggled and he laughed. "Ah that nickname." He said shaking his head and laughing harder. "Well I have to go, but my mom, her new husband, his kids, Tristan, my boyfriend Beckham and I are going to be here all week, we should hang out." 

"Yeah for sure. Bye see you later." "Bye." He shut the door and Beckham and I started walking back to my house. "I love how that sounded." He said smiling like a goof. "How what sounded?" I asked with a giggle. 

"When you called me your boyfriend. I like it." He chuckled. I giggled then kissed his cheek. "You're a loser." "I know, but you love this loser." "Yeah." I said as we reached my house, then opened the door and walked inside and sat down on the couch while we waited for the parents to be ready to leave.