54

These chapters finna be more neat i promise
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ava 😈

I wake up to repeating beeps and pains in my arms. As i open my eyes i see a bright light in my eyes. "We need to take her into the E.R for any bad head trama" i herd the docter saying. I was in the back of a ambulance i can tell from the all the shakeing from the truck. I slowly fall back asleep...

Teo 😤

Its been ab 2 weeks since I have seen ava she looks as in shes Dead... i sat next to her after they checked her up she was fine just head trama. She opened her eyes

i have missed those eyes.

When she looked at me she didnt say hi she just stared and then startes to move her hand to the thing that calls the nurse. "What are u doing ava?" She presses it still with her eyes glued on me. Then she started to yell help "HELP THERE A STRANGER HES GONNA HURT ME" she kept saying that untill the nurses came and and pulled me out.

I just lost my daughter...

I sat on the chair holding the bracelet she made me when she was 5. It had my name on it in Colorful squares with red and purple Beads around it. She made it for me on thanksgiving. The first time she got to see her grandad and Juju. I cant lose her i know she is stronger then this. I mean shes Ava Bowles thats my last name and i know everybody with me and my family are strong i rubed the scar from the bullet.

Jalen 😍

Why did i do this... i didnt have to call the police i could have done this myself. I hope my baby ok...

Yes nigga i said 'baby'😤

The nurse called me into the room. I sat next to her "Hey Baby" i said with my eyes tearing up and voice cracking. "Jalen i-" i cut her off "im sorry i did this to you babe" i said with tear falling while griping her hand. "Its not ur falt Jalen u did as much as u could and u saved me" she said making me crack a smile

 "Its not ur falt Jalen u did as much as u could and u saved me" she said making me crack a smile

( jalen brookes guy Aka papi)

The nurse walked in and her dad and mom I was good friends with them.  "She was diagnosed  with amnisa, she seems to remember things from this passed 2 weeks" "will she get better?" Teo said still holding onto the bracelet. "There is a chance" she walkes out along with me Teo, Eli, Haylee, Leloo, Heaven and Miles. I hope she gets better...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How did i do? Be honest  i can take it 😤 jp but yeah thats my first full chap 😂