Ch. 31 Arrival

Começar do início

YN's POV

"Michael where are you?" I got inside of this darkness. I couldn't see anything it was pitch dark! Maybe I should return? But suddenly a few lights hanging off the wall went on.

I saw I was in a small, narrow corridor that was very old. I hesitantly continued walking forward.

"Michael?" but there was no answer. I then came into a huge hall. Its tall walls were covered in dark wood and red wallpaper. There was no furniture, only huge, gold candle holders hanging off the walls. What was this place? Was this some kind of hidden room?

"YN YN!"
"Michael? Where are you?" now I could hear his voice clearly! He must be here somewhere. "Michael?"

Suddenly, from the middle of the room, the floor just opened... and from within it appeared a coffin.

"M-Michael.." I stuttered, looking at the coffin in fear. Where was my Michael? Why was there a coffin? Oh Lord! I suddenly remembered my dream! I had to get out of here!

"YN, where are you going so fast?" Michael's voice spoke and in the middle of the sentence, it changed into the countess' voice...

Michael's POV

If they ask me something like that, trying to negotiate with me, they must be afraid that I might kill them. And they should be.

"And what if I say no?" I spoke.
"Then we will have no choice but to stop you." I giggled and my giggles turned into a loud laugh.
"You'll stop me? Hahaha!"
"What is your answer?" I became serious all of a sudden.
"You dare ask me what my answer is? Don't you know that I never negotiate or accept offers!? My decisions doesn't change. Now turn around and leave!" I didn't wanna kill them, so I gave them this chance to leave, and if they didn't, well... they'll meet my friend - my rage.

We kept staring at each other for a few seconds when he yelled

"ATTAAAAACK!!!" all of the vampires scurried in my direction.

Wrong decision.

I inhaled deeply air and extended my arms in the air, pointing my palms towards them. The air was under my control now, so I created the strongest wind I ever had in my being, and blew it in their direction. They momentarily started moving backwards. Even their strong vampire bodies couldn't stand my wind. The brunches detached from the trees and flew in the air too. Then the naked trees started folding backwards as if they were rubber bands. I kept my wind going for a minute to make sure it blew the vampires as far as possible. Then I stopped.