Chapter 1: The Five of Wands

Start from the beginning

"What are you laughing at, bitch? By the way, how's your useless whore of a twin Sophie?" I instantly stopped and fury rose to my body's surface.

"Sophie, a whore? Nah, I think you've mistaken her for yourself, love. The rumor mill is cycling around that you've orgy parties going on with the whole football team, I mean given that you're the typical stuck up and entitled head cheerleader."

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK, YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!"

"Nah, I'm good. Your reaction alone is a partial amount of justice for bullying and spreading rumors about my sister since junior high, you dumb bitch," I sighed, examining the black gel manicure I had gotten done yesterday. Lauren at the salon did a great job. I've got to go to her whenever I decide to keep up with mani-pedis.

Stacy's face contorted in anger, and turned so red that steam appeared it would come out of her pores. Wait, that pound of makeup on her face probably won't allow that.

"Fuck you, AND your whore twin! You're both good for nothing! YOU'RE IRRELEVANT!" My face snapped over to the side as I felt the impact of Stacy's hand backhanding my cheek. Because I was still by the mirror above one of the faucets, I looked into the mirror and noticed a deep scratch, with blood spilling out of it.

"Was that really necessary?" I caught Stacy by surprised as I whirled around to face her, backhanding her as hard as I could. She stumbled at the impact, causing me to smile as I caught glimpses of a red mark beginning to form where I hit her.

Her followers started to advance towards me, until I gave them a death glare, "Ah, ah, ah, don't you even fucking try. You try me like she did and I'll make you suffer." They backed up into one of the bathroom's corners, staring at the scene before them with wide eyes.

Stacy stood up, and went psycho on me.

She ran at me, and I dodged her quickly, shoving her towards one of the bathroom stall doors. By now, a huge group of people had filled the girl's bathroom, chanting, "Fight, fight, fight!" and so on.

My sister Sophie was actually in here too, only she wasn't cheering for me to fight, she was begging for me to stop.

"Anya, stop! You're going to get in trouble!" She screamed over the crowd, getting my attention.

"She asked for it! I'm not even the one who started this shit!" I snapped, making the mistake of looking at her, then the crowd.

Stacy took that small window of time I accidentally gave her as she tackled me past the crowd and outside. I fell on my back and hit my head pretty hard on the concrete.

Because I had so much adrenaline at the moment, I didn't feel anything. I stood back up, and faced her.

"What? What are you gonna do now, little tramp! Fucking good-for-nothing whore!" Stacy tried to look tough and intimidating. I'll give her credit, she was able to tackle me through a crowd in heels. That seems like it takes practice.

My right fist curled itself in righteous fury, and turned into a ball of steel. My own eyes watched as it gracefully, but brutally swung right at her, making a really huge impact on her face. My left hand backhanded her yet again. She was clutching her face and whimpering loudly in pain, while I stood there with anger still in my features. This girl really deserved it.

She then jumped on me taking me down to the ground again, attempting to slap me over and over as I made an 'X' motion with my forearms to block her. With one foot planted firmly on the ground, I used the other foot and slid it in between her thighs, placing it there firmly and using the upward shift in my hips and butt to toss her over and away from me.